Notices
Formula

Post pictures of your formula!!!

Old 01-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by grapeape
A few pics of my 271.
I like those checkered graphics on the side. Formula has that on the Champion graphics too and it is cool.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 47 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaforce
I like those checkered graphics on the side. Formula has that on the Champion graphics too and it is cool.

I like them all! Even Joey's all-white (no graphics) 353 is gorgeous. Here's a couple more beauties...

Old 01-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
I like them all! Even Joey's all-white (no graphics) 353 is gorgeous. Here's a couple more beauties...

How can you not love the classic lines of any of the Fomula's, I love them all.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Perfect Storm

ya that bottom one is pretty! when Ron goes cruiser I'll buy that 353 probably not thou
Old 01-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

I love the all white. It looks sweet!
Old 01-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
How can you not love the classic lines of any of the Fomula's, I love them all.
You have a point there. I'm with you on that.

I do like to see a lot of white and I like it to be bright in the sun. The visibility of white on the water is a safety factor and has been recorded as a rescue factor. Some graphics seem to make the white mellow and some graphics made the white look electric.
The wild colors covering a boat are popping to see at the dock but let that thing get out a little distance or on the horizon and it is invisible; even if it is bright red.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Patience...myass
I love the all white. It looks sweet!
Thanks, I dig yours too, it almost a PR edition, I haven't seen very many of them.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by aquaforce
You have a point there. I'm with you on that.

I do like to see a lot of white and I like it to be bright in the sun. The visibility of white on the water is a safety factor and has been recorded as a rescue factor. Some graphics seem to make the white mellow and some graphics made the white look electric.
The wild colors covering a boat are popping to see at the dock but let that thing get out a little distance or on the horizon and it is invisible; even if it is bright red.

I hope we never need to be rescued......we just brought the boat down from LOTO to it's new home at the Cape, we're enjoying the ocean boating, up to Cabbage Key, Marco Island and all over.

The one thing the all white that most folks don't think of is, most Formula's you can tell what year they are from their color and graphics, since mine looks brand new most people think it's only 4-5 years old and it's actually 12 years old, but I bought it when it was only one year old and have babied it it's whole life.

Before we brought it down here I had the engines rebuilt with fresh water flushouts and closed cooling, installed a carbon fiber dash with a top of the line Garmin GPS, it's decked out now.

At Cabbage Key last Saturday some guy stopped me and asked me if it was 2 or 3 years old, when I told him 12 he was floored.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Upgrades.....pics old and new
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-014_14.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-dsc_1223.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-dsc_1230.jpg  

Post pictures of your formula!!!-dsc_1245.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-dsc_1249.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-dsc00013.jpg  

Post pictures of your formula!!!-nort-jump.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-p0002330.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-ztemp1.jpg  

Post pictures of your formula!!!-hitched-dsc_1122.jpg  
Old 01-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We ran our 1993 271 for 17 years and people still stopped and asked how old it was expecting me to say 5 to 6 years old. Formulas not only hold up very well but the over all look is timeless.

I honestly don't think I could ever own another brand

Dave

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your formula!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.