Post pictures of your formula!!! >

Post pictures of your formula!!!

Notices
Formula

Post pictures of your formula!!!

Old 10-31-2004, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Post pictures of your formula!!!

Very nice looking ride "First", I like the graphics.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks Outlaw...your boat looks good too.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:21 PM
Registered

Wait till I get a photo up with the silent thunder box gone. And those brand new shiny Stainless Marine Tips showing off their chrome. Getting closer every day.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in the process of doing the same thing on my 357...Thunder box off/ Extreme marine tubular platform on, with big honk'n chrome tips underneath. Photo's will follow as I progress.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Dave S

1986 572's & Kaama's Lake Ontario...
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-3571.jpg  

Old 11-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Registered

Dave-
That is one sweet bird!! I like your style, How fast is she? Do do you have any pics of the engines and exhaust? I have the same boat and pondering new exhaust and a set of huffers. Have you owned it long?
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-autum-boating-016.jpg  
Old 11-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Dave S

This will be the 4th summer with lots of work! We GPS in the lower 80's with 700hp per side. How long you had yours?
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-eng.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-ex.jpg  

Old 11-12-2004, 05:44 AM
Registered

Dave-
Forth summer on mine also. I have done a ton of work as well. I was wondering if your 357 came with the original Exhaust. I think it was hardin p3 with the stainless tailpipes thru the transem into switchable mufflers. I currently have warmed over 454's about 450hp running labbed 16.5" x 26p 4 blades. I can turn the engines to 5300rpm and am seeing mid to upper mid 60's. I am toying with the thought of putting blowers on or going with big cubes. One way or the other I want to see upper 70's. May as well put the hp to these Kamma's.
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-sand-bar-015.jpg  
Old 11-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Dave S

Yea that exhaust replacement is lightning marine. We really don't max the boat too much just like the higher cruising speed. Unfortunately also we had a bearing go in one of the Kaama's late year so going through those this winter. We are running rolla props 17"x29 @5600
Your boat looks sweet & upper 60's is no slouch these things aren't the most efficient but still look great & plenty of room. We also gutted the interior and updated......the work never ends!

Old 11-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave S
Yea that exhaust replacement is lightning marine. We really don't max the boat too much just like the higher cruising speed. Unfortunately also we had a bearing go in one of the Kaama's late year so going through those this winter. We are running rolla props 17"x29 @5600
Your boat looks sweet & upper 60's is no slouch these things aren't the most efficient but still look great & plenty of room. We also gutted the interior and updated......the work never ends!

Most of the bearings are over the counter. I replaced mine two years ago. Both sides for under $200.00. I bet those rollas set you back a few bucks huh. It makes playing the prop game an expensive ordeal. Thanks for posting it's nice to have something to shoot for. And you are correct about the work never ending.

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your formula!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.