Post pictures of your formula!!! >

Post pictures of your formula!!!

Notices
Formula

Post pictures of your formula!!!

Old 02-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Post pictures of your formula!!!

I take alot of time off in the summer, so getting together when you're here shouldn't be a problem.

I met my boat halfway for delivery in South Bend, so I have an idea of the drive...it's not bad at all.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would be a trip to make again. I'll take you up on it when I get out there. Got a trip planned for FL this spring. That would make a good mid summer trip. They got any Poker Runs or other events out there that would be worth seeing?
Old 02-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Just come from mid July thru Labor Day. Historically best weather and the warmest the river gets is mid late Aug. Surface temps ~70 in the main Seaway channel (hundreds of feet deep in places/swift current), as warm or warmer everywhere else. We spend alot of time in the water that time of summer. The water here is very, very clean and clear! There's the local PB club run in late July, Pirates Days (week long in Aug.), and the 1000 Islands Poker Run late August. There's lots to see and do any other time also, like spending a day or two in Kingston for example.

Bring lots and lots of gas money! You could run the boat all day 5 days out of a week here and only get the high points of the area at large. You must spend a day or two boating in Lake Ontario also. It's beautiful and wide open spaces w/ lots of bays/anchorage/towns in the SE corner, and Kingston on the Canadian side. The Bay of Quinte is gorgeous to the west of Kingston. Go to a map/chart source on the net to get an overview of the E. end of the Lake on both the American and Canadian sides of the Lake. You'll see what I mean about room to roam!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice synopsis Rip, I second everything you mentioned. I'll just add that you can leave your boat moored in the river for a week and have virtually no stain!!!!! Nice water, gotta love them Zebra Mussels!!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dukenrock
That would be a trip to make again. I'll take you up on it when I get out there. Got a trip planned for FL this spring. That would make a good mid summer trip. They got any Poker Runs or other events out there that would be worth seeing?
When and what part of FL you coming to? We've got some runs planned here you might like to take part in...
Old 02-03-2005, 06:50 AM
Registered

Probably going to launch somewhere in the Ft Myers area. I am planning around spring break. Trying to coordinate my daughhters college break with my other daughters HS break. It would be great to hoiok up with someone experienced in the area.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe RedDog could make the trip too!
Just let me know when.

Got the motors out now making a few "adjustments" ... Stef's oil pans, new wiring harnesses, Merc thermostatically-controlled remote oil filter blocks, and oil pressure bypass valves.

Cleaning out and painting the bilge and fixing up some plumming and electrical.

Should be good to go in the spring!
Old 02-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably going to launch somewhere in the Ft Myers area. I am planning around spring break. Trying to coordinate my daughhters college break with my other daughters HS break. It would be great to hoiok up with someone experienced in the area.
Duke,

You trailering the 382 down? Long haul but would be a blast once there!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Registered

Get hold of me when you are in the area. I'm about sixty miles north of Ft. Meyers.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Registered

RED Dog/Outlaw,
Just arrived in Honolulu! 70 degrees. I'd like to see if maybe Red Dog would hook up sometime and we could all do the 1000 Island. I'd love to go there again.

Also, looks like I'll be in some new skins. I have to finalize it with Robert at Nelems, but I'm gonna get the '05 Lazer! He also has an '04 Flash with the yellow graphics, but I think I like the 05 better. He left me an email today with my final pricing and I just need to call him back to seal the deal. He's a great guy to do business with! No BS.

Still working the FL details. I think the drive would be worth it too!

I need to start working on a name now. My '01 was Never Satisfied.

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your formula!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.