Love this boat!! >

Love this boat!!

Notices
Formula

Love this boat!!

Old 06-10-2004, 01:19 PM
completelymobile

Talking Love this boat!!

I wanted to tell all of the Formula owners out in OSO land how much I am enjoying my new (to me) 1991 Formula F206LS. This little boat has the 350mag/Alpha combo and I have to say it really gets out of the hole quick and has a top speed of a little over 60mph much to my surprise. I have worked through all of the post buyers bugs and am happy to report that I love this little boat, not to mention all of the compliments I get on the lake! For some reason there are very few Formulas of any size here in the Pacific Northwest, which is fine with me as I have a unique boat compared with all of the Donzi’s and Sea Rays that abound. The only problem I now have is that I have 2 footitis and am on the hunt for a F242LS! Very hard to find in my neck of the woods so it may be a while before I can move up. Anyway thanks for all of the helpful advice to my various questions and I am looking forward to an enjoyable boating season thanks to Formula!

Old 06-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Love this boat!!

Congrats on your 206! Sounds like a fun boat.

I bet that boat would scream with about 500hp and an XR drive.

Good luck with it and welcome to the Formula family.

Toolman
Old 06-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Registered

Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the 'Formula Family'. My first Formula was an 85 242 LS with twin 350's. That boat saw a lot of action in the North Atlantic off Maine as well as a thousand mile trip around and across Florida. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails Love this boat!!-synergy.jpg  
Old 06-12-2004, 04:26 AM
Registered

2 footitis is easly cured. But 10 footitis is terminal and you will catch it beware it going around! Congrats and be safe!
Old 06-12-2004, 12:52 PM
completelymobile

Actually I started my boating in reverse ... I lived on a 44' 1965 Pacemaker for 8 years on Lake Union in Seattle right out of college. Sold the boat 7 years ago and finally made it back to the water after purchasing a home on a beautiful lake 30 miles south of Seattle and now have my first performance boat! I will defiantly be on the look out for a F242LS or F223LS as I think I would enjoy the additional cuddy room. I will be using the boat 2-3 times a summer up in the San Juan Islands and the extra room would be nice. :

Old 06-12-2004, 12:54 PM
completelymobile

COOL boat! Love to find a twin engine 242 here!

Old 06-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Registered

There was a black '87 242-SR1 with twin 350's for sale in Seattle area last year. Was asking a lot for it. Don't know if it ever sold.
Old 06-13-2004, 04:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by completelymobile
I will defiantly be on the look out for a F242LS or F223LS as I think I would enjoy the additional cuddy room. :
Hate to raise a stink but....How bout the F3LS? Don't forget this awesome boat. TONS of room in the cuddy. I am 6'2" and can sit in the cuddy without hitting my head. The berth is also 6' long. Im very partial to my "3" 86 was the last year they were made...Sorry to budge in but don't want us with "3's" to get slighted. So hopefully you can add them to your list also!

BH
Attached Thumbnails Love this boat!!-boatatcumberlan.jpg   Love this boat!!-mvc-013f.jpg  

Last edited by BAD-HABIT; 06-13-2004 at 04:45 AM.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:45 AM
completelymobile

Nice! I will keep my eyes peeled for this model also!

Old 06-14-2004, 05:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Isn't the 206 a great boat?
We've had our '88 206 LS four four years now and we just love it. Even though it 15 years old it still turns heads when we take it out.
This is our first performance boat too. The wife fell in love with it the first time she layed eyes on it. I was hooked during the test run before we bought it.
Do I have any regrets? None!
Anything I'd change? Yes, the cuddy really needs those deck hatches. Ours didn't come with them, I see yours did, and it gets really hot in there. Plus the airflow would help keep the cockpit cool while at anchor.

Best of luck with it.

Quick Reply: Love this boat!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.