Notices

sell sell sell spring is almost here,

Old 04-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: sell sell sell spring is almost here,

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
stevemaman,

Did you check out the one at Full Tilt ? That, if as good as it was alleged to be, for under 90K would IMO be a good deal.

worked for full tilt for two months as lead tech a couple of years ago before I told them to pound sand wouldnt recomend them for anything, they dont have a tech at either location thats been there more then two years ( tell you something)????? as they say "all show no go"

in there day they had the best of the best but that was a long time ago now its all about appairences

Last edited by GOODT; 04-02-2006 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marginmn
That is a smoking hot deal. You don't find reliable 100 mph+ boats in that price range. Everything I've heard says the upgraded Merc 575's are a turnkey package. A lot of bang for the buck.
he cant swing it and thats cool,, but,, he is pissing me off,,
he is going to be desperate soon. not gonna find a 200k+ boat for 70-90k . what a
he will be paying someone to work on the next one too...

states big buyer but cant swing a 150k boat???

i like all boaters i dont care size speed etc but wear the britches that fit, in other words dont blow smoke up my azz...

emails talking big wheel but he ? inserts his site with consigned cars?? hmmm used car sales... thats cool been there done that.. 20 yrs ago..
good luck..
Old 04-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stevemaman
correct that...!

steve maman owns a f40,959 porsche and many others... build luxury houses and owns a pre owned ferrari dealership....!

i happen to be new to the boating serious boating world as i am coming from racing cars at club races,
i want to make a deal and not lose my pants.... on the way upgrading...

offer me a great deal and i'll write the check... i can invest 90k into a fountain...not 100 as i want to cap it below 100k.... i'll learn the poker run thing and get used to it in a 70- 80 k or 90k if a speacial boat.. then next year ,you'll see where i land if i like the sport .

maybe u buy a ferrari from us and i'll get a bigger boat today !!
no one really came to offer anything great. the way the gas prices are and the amount of boats not selling, u must make a deal when buying in this industry.i hope u all agree... look at jonas.... he is sounding desperate....every post in fountain has his boat offered... this shows that the market is slow... his boat looks like the best deal out there with all the stuff in it. but i guess i am not ready to put this much in a boat for now until i know i love the sport ... and it is a small boat .. 35 ft is small.... 42 is where it really starts...so by the time i am ready to get in a 200k boat or 250 k boat..it will be in a 42 ft and up. so for a 35 at 150k, it is for that special guy who wants a small boat... because 35 fountain are in fact a 33 by the time you come back to reality..fountain counts the tip which is b.s 2 ft !

c-mon guys,help me out here....1995-1998 fountain.... 60k-80k.... 35 ft...

1997 38 ft fever sold last week off tradeornline for 73000$ ! fastboats .com

i need a deal like that..i am so angry i missed it.

money is in hand everyone...just email me the deals....

in any case,i love this forum as u guys are real interested in assisting... way to go.
hey desperate guy here.
i told u i would take a car on trade!!! you said ferari....i dont have one i may be interested!!!!
u never got back to me... why??
are they all consigned??
by the way,, its not always the yr, size, and price.
73k for a 38 sounds great,,,,
did u see it?? drive it?? survey it??
u get what u pay for,.,,
Old 04-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought you stated very clearly how much was "in your wallet" and this boat was clearly more than you were looking to spend. Most people will never know how much or how little I have and it does not matter how much I own or owe if I have a budget for a purchase.

You have found a great person to deal with on your purchase. Congrats; I look forward to seeing more about the boat. I have not seen the boat that you are buying but you are buying from a reputable person and I would think that they would stand behind the products that they sell.

When do you plan to pick up the boat? Keep us posted.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool Re: sell sell sell spring is almost here,

Originally Posted by stevemaman
why u taking it so personally...
look in the classifieds..."make offer" "reasonnable offer accepted" "onwer wants her gone " " must sell "
"take it away "

these are desperate calls to the public of people that want to sell fast...doesnt mean they need the $, simply they wants to sell or upgrade etc... why use these big lines in trying to sell??

well, there are 10000 boats for sale...++ lots of competition...fuel prices crazy, new boats getting cheaper...lots of offers for sell and not too many buyers...
the laws of offers/demand come in and make make the rules...

u were agressively offering your boat on almost every post or tread i looked at... u offered your boat everywhere in the fountain forum... u emailed me with a pretty strong will to sell the boat fast...make me an offer...lets deal... i will make u a great deal..... yes u have a great boat...no question there....but all that did is make me realize that boats are hard to sell therefore one needs to buy it well or can buy a boat well as not too many buyers out there...... u and many others that were very agressive in selling their boats and lowering their pants very quickly...

dont get me wrong,i do the same in cars... and yes, they are all my cars ,pictured in my showroom...

ghyslain from vermont who is on offshoreonly come to my place once in a while....i am sure he'll come in at some point if he sees this tread....

but who cares,and what do you care.....what is mine or not...what i can afford or not..... most important here is that your boat to me was not what i wanted and i thought it to be way overpriced... it is my opinion and u need to respect that....

i did not disrespect u by implying or saying u were a fake,or a
whatever.... u are on the other hand going that route...

lets turn the page and sorry i hurt your feelings by using the word desperate...i should have used aggressive seller and not desperate seller and i can see where u are coming from where the post i made could have wrinkled u...

sorry,lets move on.

btw,i bought a 98' fountain 35 today from a fountain dealer with hp 500's and am happy with the price paid and the people i dealt with. they are guys from the oso ...

i appreciate all the help i got from everyone and the pm's ...i'll be here often and will be part of the family from now on...
$80,000.00 for that boat is not the best price in the world.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

post pics.....congradulations on your purchase
Old 04-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

just tuned into this thread.....

holy chit you guys.......!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

yes......congrats on the new boat.......post pics!!

what was your old boat??
Old 04-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Congrates on the boat Steve.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=US1 Fountain]Congrates on the boat Steve.[/QUO

ditto hope it works out and you are happy wit it

Quick Reply: sell sell sell spring is almost here,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.