Hot Toddy Run '06

Old 10-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hot Toddy Run '06

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
hE RUNS OUT OF fREEPORT WITH ME THE NAME IS mY wAY tYLER cROKET Motors runs well he was next to you for a while then you hugged shore
Yes, I remember. It did run well and sounded super too. In the beginning running East. I actually moved out to the middle of the bay looking for clean water. Worked too, I started dead last (stalled motor ) and moved up towards the front 12 - 15 back I would guess. I went to far south though and added more miles. Then I came in to hard and fast, got myself all turned around after Howell's Point and headed into Bellport. I learned to boat in these waters, who'd know. What a dork. This was a first for me, I wasn't trying to push too hard, just wanted the experience. Moving to the middle of the bay was calming. Had the wife on board too, she's a good partner in the boating thing. Didn't want to beat her up. Boy I'll say it's rough starting in the back and working up through the snot. Water did some strange stuff, sobering. Didn't see him again, but I am sure he ran well. Which boat were you in?

Last edited by nolimits; 10-03-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hot Toddy Run '06

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
This is my fountain blew head gasket and rode with him did you own Dragon fire once??
Sorry about the head gasket.... I owned a 29 with Stars and Stripes graphices called Seduced. Dragon Fire is a good friend of mine, although he no longer owns the boat...