Bimini Top Enclosure >

Bimini Top Enclosure

Notices

Bimini Top Enclosure

Old 04-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bimini Top Enclosure

I have a set of zip-up windows for a factory Fountain bimini top designed for a race fairing application. I have a 42' that was originally built with a race fairing but was changed to a windshield before being sold new. These are brand new. Still have shrink wrap on plastic. They come with all the stainless hardware and storage bag from factory. Anyone with a race fairing boat with a factory bimini top interested. They attach down low at the base of the fairing so I would think a trim shop could custom fit to a tall or short windshield. I have a second set from the factory for the windshield and do not need the race fairing set.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I or a friend may be interested. How much? What color? Any fading or discoloration of the vinyl?
Old 04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
I or a friend may be interested. How much? What color? Any fading or discoloration of the vinyl?
When I say they are brand new, it's for real. They have never been used. I was one of the fortunate few that purchased a 3 year old boat with 36 hours run time on it and still had some of the interior in factory wrap (cockpit carpet, bimini top, bimini top windows, etc.) These windows have never been used. The windshield was swapped before the boat was sold new, so they did not fit the new windshield and stayed in bag. I just recently realized why I had two sets. I was told that they snapped at the bottom of the windshield. It was'nt until recently when i tried the second set which snapped around the top of the windshiled that I figured out I had two different applications. I'll get pictures of them and post.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluelightning
When I say they are brand new, it's for real. They have never been used. I was one of the fortunate few that purchased a 3 year old boat with 36 hours run time on it and still had some of the interior in factory wrap (cockpit carpet, bimini top, bimini top windows, etc.) These windows have never been used. The windshield was swapped before the boat was sold new, so they did not fit the new windshield and stayed in bag. I just recently realized why I had two sets. I was told that they snapped at the bottom of the windshield. It was'nt until recently when i tried the second set which snapped around the top of the windshiled that I figured out I had two different applications. I'll get pictures of them and post.
Yes I am interested. Does it produce a complete enclosure? In other words would it protect you from bad weather all the way around? What color? If the price is right, even if it needs modifications I might buy it.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
Yes I am interested. Does it produce a complete enclosure? In other words would it protect you from bad weather all the way around? What color? If the price is right, even if it needs modifications I might buy it.
Its the front and side curtains. The canvas is white. No back to it. A local trim shop could make that pretty easy with the rest of it in place. I have no idea what these things cost or are worth. I've never bought any, sold any, or had any made.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Of course I don't either . PM me what you'd like to have for it, and I'll either accept or counter you.