Maybe a lil help >

Maybe a lil help

Notices

Maybe a lil help

Old 12-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Maybe a lil help

Ok so I just picked up this 1990 38 Fever, it was a repo so I haven't talked to the previous owner. I have talked to a few people from the area it was repo'd from and they don't know this boat. All I know is that it was kept indoors by its condition, has #4's on it, had blower motors in it and that the last owner bought it from lake Cumberland marine. It looks like the checkers were added and it seemed like it had the name RED LINE on the side near the front.
Just would like a little back ground on it so i know what direction to go with it. It has no power and I know what i would like to build but if i know what it had and what it did would be a good starting point
Attached Thumbnails Maybe a lil help-fountiain-front.jpg   Maybe a lil help-fountian-side.jpg  
Old 12-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Registered

A couple more, thanks
Attached Thumbnails Maybe a lil help-fountian-rear.jpg   Maybe a lil help-foutain-cock-pit.jpg  
Old 12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why dont you call Lake Cumberland , or run the #s and call the old owner and see what hes got to say . Wheres the friggin python ?????? Is it gonna be a 2010 model ?
Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Ok so I just picked up this 1990 38 Fever, it was a repo so I haven't talked to the previous owner. I have talked to a few people from the area it was repo'd from and they don't know this boat. All I know is that it was kept indoors by its condition, has #4's on it, had blower motors in it and that the last owner bought it from lake Cumberland marine. It looks like the checkers were added and it seemed like it had the name RED LINE on the side near the front.
Just would like a little back ground on it so i know what direction to go with it. It has no power and I know what i would like to build but if i know what it had and what it did would be a good starting point

Getting back to you on the drive centers on Orca Challenge, the boat with the tall deck engines. The drive centers are 34" and the x dimension is 16 and it came with the tall decks from Fountain. You can call them with your serial number and they can tell you how your boat was equipped when it left them, and maybe even fax you the build sheets.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

wasnt Redline a California boat, the Procharger poster boat??......I could be mixed up on that but West Coast for sure.......I think it was for sale in Hot Boat for quite awhile....... Redline was down the whole side of the boat if its the one Im thinking about......you might call Teague Custom Marine and ask them about it......doug
Old 12-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by heavyhauler
Getting back to you on the drive centers on Orca Challenge, the boat with the tall deck engines. The drive centers are 34" and the x dimension is 16 and it came with the tall decks from Fountain. You can call them with your serial number and they can tell you how your boat was equipped when it left them, and maybe even fax you the build sheets.
Did you buy the Orca Challenge from over here?
Old 12-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Buddy of mine has 38' fever with 485 hp 502's and it will break 65 on a really good day with no gas in the tank.

You can start there.

Let me know if you want to sell it. I have been looking for a projet like this.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

A couple more, thanks
Boat looks good.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:55 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
wasnt Redline a California boat, the Procharger poster boat??......I could be mixed up on that but West Coast for sure.......I think it was for sale in Hot Boat for quite awhile....... Redline was down the whole side of the boat if its the one Im thinking about......you might call Teague Custom Marine and ask them about it......doug
I think that boat you're talkin about was a 95-96 with the shallow steps.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Did you buy the Orca Challenge from over here?
yes

Quick Reply: Maybe a lil help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.