35 Fountain Guys

Notices

35 Fountain Guys

Old 05-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The DukeHD
Thank You. So far it feels great.

I can not attach pics because I am a rookie I guess, you will just have to click on the link on the 1st page to see it for now.
Congrats !! on a sweet boat . I would have to say that boat was well bought. You are going to have so much fun w that thing. It is real clean looking. What was Havasu like ???

Chad
Old 05-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chad,

Havasu is the best Lake I have ever been to and I have been to a bunch. Lake Travis here in Austin is a great Lake but Havasu has the edge because of the beaches and Sandbar. I would haul the boat back there 1400 miles to do it again. You are not far away at all, get your butt over there !
Old 05-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Sorry it took so long to reply. I forgot. Anyway Mission bay is kind small and jet skiis fly out at you from everywhere. It however is a good launch to get to the ocean w some long 5 mph ares. It does have the barefoot bar and grill that has live music and a place to eat. I would think havasu would be more fun..Is it fun to go to havasu w a 27? Chad
The 27 is great at havasu. There are some narrow areas that get really choppy from all the traffic. Just get on top and fly over it, not even a challenge. Just have to watch the dumbaSSs. The wind picks up some times and runs most of the small boats off the lake. Perfect for the 27. Let me know if you are heading out there this summer.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RUNNIN A FEVER
The 27 is great at havasu. There are some narrow areas that get really choppy from all the traffic. Just get on top and fly over it, not even a challenge. Just have to watch the dumbaSSs. The wind picks up some times and runs most of the small boats off the lake. Perfect for the 27. Let me know if you are heading out there this summer.
I'm heading out there. I just don't know exactly when yet..If you go let me know too..We'll rip it up w the ol fountain pack...I can't wait !

Chad
Old 05-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

35' Great boat to upgrade to stock 502's mid 70's or more tight to the water
Old 06-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Default Fountian

Duke,

I know the owner of this boat. I can't explain how meticulous he is with everything he owns. The level of detail and time spent is incredible. I hope you enjoy it....

Bryan