Fountain Reliability? >

Fountain Reliability?

Notices

Fountain Reliability?

Old 04-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
The problem with Fountain is you will need buy the 42 to find a comparable size boat such as freeboard or cockpit. Also they seam to want to sink at the docks.

I've never seen a fountain sink at a dock???
Old 04-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by runafever
I've never seen a fountain sink at a dock???
I watched 1 and have heard of others on this site.... maybe those boats were ordered with the "sink at dock" option. The sinking at the dock is in fact a problem but I am just busting your balls like you Fountain guy's do the Baja guy's

Now my Baja will outrun "most" of your Fountains and I have beat the piss out of it every weekend for 11 years but I do not have any loose screws It is a lot nicer looking, bigger, wider boat than all of your Fountains that claim to be the same size hell its bigger than the ones that claim to be 2 foot longer so I can understand why you guy's get jealous of your stepless brothers.

Its a " BAJA NATION " look around we out number every brand offshore on the planet.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

.... I am just busting your balls like you Fountain guy's do the Baja guy's

Its a " BAJA NATION " look around we out number every brand offshore on the planet.

Be carefull now, you might want a new Baja and if you pizz of Reggie he might throw in that "sink at the dock option" on you just to get even.

You should out number us, hell you can buy two or three Bajas for the price of one good Fountain. No reason not to have spares!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered

I have owned a GLASSTRON'aCHAPPERAL'SCARAB&now aFOUNTAIN it drives lile a dream 'Ihava spancked so many SONICS 'FORMUALS' CIGARETTES'&Oyes ''''OUTERLIMITS''&VELOCITYS''(the only thing better is the clear coat on the SCARAB )
Old 04-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Registered

I watched 1 and have heard of others on this site.... maybe those boats were ordered with the "sink at dock" option. The sinking at the dock is in fact a problem but I am just busting your balls like you Fountain guy's do the Baja guy's

Now my Baja will outrun "most" of your Fountains and I have beat the piss out of it every weekend for 11 years but I do not have any loose screws It is a lot nicer looking, bigger, wider boat than all of your Fountains that claim to be the same size hell its bigger than the ones that claim to be 2 foot longer so I can understand why you guy's get jealous of your stepless brothers.

B.S. !! Same H.P. there is no way a Baja is faster than a Fountain, no freaking way. I seem to have missed a Baja at the Worlds, or any where else in the racing world.
I'm not going to knock Baja's they're great boats, but they are not in the same league of FOUNTAINS.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I am on my 2nd Fountain and they are soild built boats.

Speaking of Baja's...you should have seen the look on the guy in the loud 33 Baja as my quiet Fountain 38TE center console out ran him.

Last edited by FeverMike; 04-20-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Banned

You guy's are missing my point.... of coarse a Fountain with the same power is faster it is a much smaller boat for the size they claim. My 32 Caliber has 32' 10" of hull a 35 Fountain has less than 30' of hull. I am taller, wider, heavier and look at the size of the cockpit. in a 35 Fountain 5 guy's would be balls the butts...maybe you guy's like it that way. Here is my 32 with 6 guy's (Mic counts as 2) and still room for 4 more. Come on guy's is she not the nicest boat you have ever seen...... Please do not hate your BIG none step brother.
Attached Thumbnails Fountain Reliability?-leopa-2008-030-3-custom-.jpg  
Old 04-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

..... Now my Baja will outrun "most" of your Fountains

I don't think anyone is missing what you said here. So the obvious question here would be just what does the "Fountain Killer" run?
Old 04-21-2009, 07:30 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

35 Fountain 5 guy's would be balls the butts...maybe you guy's like it that way. Here is my 32 with 6 guy's (Mic counts as 2) and still room for 4 more. .
It looks like from that picture you like it that way, wont insult the rest of the Baja owners, no girls, 5 or 6 guys, however you count it, and wanting 4 more. Dont be a hater, you know you wish you were in a Fountain.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
It looks like from that picture you like it that way, wont insult the rest of the Baja owners, no girls, 5 or 6 guys, however you count it, and wanting 4 more. Dont be a hater, you know you wish you were in a Fountain.

Thats funny. Come to think of it everytime I see a Baja it's always a pickle party!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.