Fountain Reliability? >

Fountain Reliability?

Notices

Fountain Reliability?

Old 04-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brian41
The pic is from the fall LEOPA poker run, I brought the big guy's so the Fountains could keep up but it did it only work out for 1 of them but it was a canopied yellow Fountain race boat. As you can see mine is a pleasure boat not a race boat. If I get her trimmed just right I can hit 68 mph on GPS full of fuel and pickles, just be careful if you decide to give me run I might have to open her up and put a wippin on ya.
You'll be ready to move up to a Sea-Ray soon!

Last edited by Fanatic; 04-24-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mike, I have a 32 Fever I reciently upgraded with 496 H.O'S and Whipple 2.3 super chargers and drives. The Quality of the hull and hardware out lived the power units. Excelent workmanship and solid electrical wiring and hardware. You will be glad once you made the Fountain decision.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by acaruso
Brian 41 my 00 35 FOUNTAIN with stock 500HPs runs 82 with 140 gallions of fuel with 3 grils.......2 guyes stock Ttt Ttt
A 30 foot boat (so called 35)with no freeboard, 6' X 6' cockpit, no cabin space and 1000 total HP should go faster than 82. My 32 that is really a 33 foot boat with 180 gals of fuel and 6 big pickles still runs faster. NEXT
Old 04-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Registered

my boat is stock. Ihave herd you say your boat is not stock.I doint know Y BAJA people git on this thread & talk trash The reason I bought aFOUNTAIN & not a BAJA / BAJAS are dam slow & fall into pieces 2 people i knowhave owned bajas & both boatsgot bad
bad bad stress CRACKS/////Igus that sucks on the chesapeake we call them CRACK BABYES Ttt
Old 04-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

A 30 foot boat (so called 35)with no freeboard, 6' X 6' cockpit, no cabin space and 1000 total HP should go faster than 82. My 32 that is really a 33 foot boat with 180 gals of fuel and 6 big pickles still runs faster. NEXT
A 35 Lighning with 525's runs over 100.

BTW: Baja has such a long history of offshore performance victories. Hey, why don't you post them? Lets compare them to Fountains.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fanatic
A 35 Lighning with 525's runs over 100.

BTW: Baja has such a long history of offshore performance victories. Hey, why don't you post them? Lets compare them to Fountains.
Don't even start with him ,,,he knows it all .

BAJA victory ????? WHERE ,,,WHEN ?! LMAO
Old 04-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by acaruso
my boat is stock. Ihave herd you say your boat is not stock.I doint know Y BAJA people git on this thread & talk trash The reason I bought aFOUNTAIN & not a BAJA / BAJAS are dam slow & fall into pieces 2 people i knowhave owned bajas & both boatsgot bad
bad bad stress CRACKS/////Igus that sucks on the chesapeake we call them CRACK BABYES Ttt
????????????????????????? AIRHEAD is that you
Old 04-26-2009, 08:06 AM
Banned

Okay F-sticks I put in my posts that I was busting your balls about the Baja/Fountain thing but many of you thin skinned pickle suckers have taken it serous.

Dirt Devil, Piss off your chit wont even make a lap from what I have read.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Banned

Okay F-sticks I put in my posts that I was busting your balls about the Baja/Fountain thing but many of you thin skinned pickle suckers have taken it serous.

Dirt Devil, Piss off your chit wont even make a lap from what I have read.
Why that name calling again ????

And why don't u bring any kind of BAJA out and i play with u if u need to get your AZZ kicked and we see ?!

+ which Baja has a victory to claim,,,u did not answer that . Instead u start bashing ?????

Oh ,,and by the way . I rebuilt this boat myself and i don't care what u think,,,i am proud off it because i am either a mechanic nor a fiberglass guy !!!
And i race it !!!
Did u built the BAJA ???

Good look in your POOR life ,,i hate weak people !!

Last edited by DareDevil; 04-26-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by daredevil
Don't even start with him ,,,he knows it all .

BAJA victory ????? WHERE ,,,WHEN ?! LMAO

Don't even start with him,,,he knows it all............ I can guaranty I know more than you. With this comment I will not need to answer your PM as to why I called you dirtdevil.

Tell you what "IF" your "RACE BOAT"makes it through the season and 'IF" you make it to Port Clinton race how about we each put up $1000.00 for a run from Detroit light to the islands and back. Then Baja may have its first BIG win. I know that is asking a lot as you most likely wont even finish either race or have enough junk parts around to make it that far into the season.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.