cabin door latch >

cabin door latch

Notices

cabin door latch

Old 03-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
I would be interested in that if hes not. My white wheel has the mold chit on it that won't go away.. A picture is worth a thousand words or so...

Didn't I already give you a prop real cheap?

I'll get a picture up here soon as I can find the camera.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Didn't I already give you a prop real cheap?

I'll get a picture up here soon as I can find the camera.
yeah

How about real cheap times 2 ?

Old 03-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Registered

This is it. Pic quality might chit but I stole it from another site. I think I have a center hub that came with it, have to look tomorow. Decent wheel, I can tell you that the one just like it got one he!! of a workout in the Velocity!
Attached Thumbnails cabin door latch-140-621_t.jpg  

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-17-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Registered

Nice but knot the one I was looking for.. I got all kind a controls a chit mounted in mine.. Thanks fo takin the time. Chad
Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

Nice but knot the one I was looking for.. I got all kind a controls a chit mounted in mine.. Thanks fo takin the time. Chad

Apparently not what anyone is looking for, ryan450r is looking for a symetrical spoke wheel as well. Hey, it would have been cheap. Some day before I die there will be a guy that just has to have this wheel, or I could turn it into a neat piece of wall art!

Honestly though, a non symetrical wheel on a hydraulic system is not cool. The thing is all over the map and never in the right position. Know a guy that put one on his Formula, every time he docks the boat he fusses around to get it to look just right. Way too much F'n around in my book.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-18-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Registered

Thank you for the Pinoint,Honest analysis. There is not enough people like you around. Nice boat btw.. Maybe someday....

as far as the wheel... If I had a rider mower..
Old 03-19-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased a wheel from Speed and Custom Marine from OSO classifieds. not real expensive and good to deal with. picked up the phone talked to a real person asked alot of questions 2 day later I was installing it. It was a color but they have white, I sold my white stock wheel also. good luck in your search
Old 03-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as far as the wheel...
Just curious, I didn't understand what's wrong with that wheel exactly.
I have a similar one on my 27, and it does cover some gauges (also because the dash is the latest design with the monster ones), but I don't see how a different wheel could improve that.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered

Just ordered the latches direct from Fountain. They were $17 a peice. Just figured I'd let people know for future reference.

Also, someone replied to my WTB post in the marketplace section for a steering wheel. So, someone hooked me up with a clean stock wheel for $25. I thought that was more than fair. Hopefully it's as clean in person as it looked in the pictures.

Thanks for everyones help/suggestions.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

I second Speed and Custom Marine. I got a red symetrical spoke wheel from them (see link) not very expensive compared to others. I topped it off with a custom aluminum center cap from Outlaw Disk Brakes (pachangalpina here on OSO). It really freshened up the dash and matches my red bezels perfectly. I still have the old white one, but it is not very white anymore either....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PONZA...ssoriesQ5fGear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.