42 Fountain class leader at LOTO...

Notices

42 Fountain class leader at LOTO...

Old 08-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,255 Likes on 548 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Yes we can! And just what did the AT Cult Crew manage to do at LOTO?

Let me answer for you ........ Nada, zip, absolutely F'N nothing!
Pedal your self-serving chit elsewhere.
Oh my gawd! I can't believe I have to respond to this.

You read wrong. Mark Tuck is a good friend. Some of us in the know...
...know that Reggie didn't like a beautiful Donzi in his backyard playground. Reggie & Shogren made Mark a sweet deal to take the Mark's 26 and 38 Donzis in on trade and put him in a one-of-a-kind 42 Fountain. And my facts are straight on everything else too.

You can go back and check your AT facts when you are done pedaling your bike. http://www.wsu.edu:8001/~brians/errors/pedal.html

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-31-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Gordo won his class and also the Manufactures top gun award in the one vision Active thunder.
What did it run?

What size and what motors?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Oh my gawd! I can't believe I have to respond to this.

You read wrong. Mark Tuck is a good friend. Some of us in the know...
...know that Reggie didn't like a beautiful Donzi in his backyard playground. Reggie & Shogren made Mark a sweet deal to take the Mark's 26 and 38 Donzis in on trade and put him in a one-of-a-kind 42 Fountain. And my facts are straight on everything else too.
You must be a great friend to continue taking away from his win, even though I proved you wrong in reply #7. The purpose of this thread was to congratulate Mark for his effort and for representing the brand. It looks like you have been doing this for a long time, so I am sure you can appreciate the amount of blood, sweat and tears it takes to participate in an event like the shootout - without breaking, let alone winning. If you have something to say outside the scope, show a little respect and start your own thread. Now back to the subject.

Last edited by aTX427; 09-01-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:58 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 125 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by aTX427
You must be a great friend to continue taking away from his win, even though I proved you wrong in reply #7. The purpose of this thread was to congratulate Mark for his effort and for representing the brand. It takes a lot of time, money and effort to run without breaking, let alone winning a class. If you have something to say outside the scope, show a little respect and start your own thread. Now back to the subject.
I'm pretty sure Sydwayz was refering to RaggedEdge in post 8.....who "struck" first. Mark has heard from everyone here locally how sweet his boat is! Congrats again Mark!
Old 09-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

how about some pics of this rig.....
Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice job Mark, congrats.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Registered

congrats Mark! THE BOAT IS SICK!
i was wondering where he was this past weekend :
And im sure Sydwayz was referring to the fact that Mark traded a beautiful Donzi in for a even more beautiful Fountain
Old 09-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 72 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thank-you TX427 for starting this thread.....also Sydwayz is a good friend and would never demean our accomplishment and he is correct that our boat is a "one of a kind" as far as the paint scheme and interior.....other than that it is a run of the mill 42...I do have the advantage of being good friends with Brian Forehand so the boat is definitely dialed in and probably performs a little better than average....the Shootout is a fantastic event...between the crowds, the hardware, the pokerrun, the nightlife and the shootout itself, its hard to beat ...and BTW when the run is over and everyone is leaving the lake gets unbelievably rough....we ran up against a few big power Outerlimits and Cigs in the rough stuff and lets just say we busted a few high performance boat myths as far as rough water handling...

Last edited by Bullhead; 09-01-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Mark..nice job.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Registered

Your boat has one of the best paint schemes I have seen. It is beautiful. Might be a little hot here in south Texas. Congrats on the win. We are thinking of coming to the Shootout next year. My 42' handles everything you can throw at it. It is definetly a myth as far as who has the best and fastest rough water boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.