All Of Our Warranties Are Voided! >

All Of Our Warranties Are Voided!

Notices

All Of Our Warranties Are Voided!

Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Warranty Clarification

The warranty covers the motors & drives.

Regards,

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
There is a 2009 42 Lightning on the Shogren site now that states "This is a NEW boat with warranty!!!!". Sure would lead one to believe there was coverage.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Registered

Default Repos

The repo business is about the only thing that has kept dealers in good standing in business this year. Unfortuntaley the prices the new boat repos have been selling at have affected used boat values (all performance brands, not just Fountain).

The good news for boat owners is prices are creeping up as repos are being minimized. The bad news for those who didn't pull trigger, there are not very many repos left. Yes, we had 6 new 35 repos that are all gone and the customers got GREAT deals.

Regards,

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I assume you mean this one/

http://www.teamshogren.com/new-boats...lightning.html

I wonder what the real going price is on that one,,,,,,,,,, I really need to hit the lotto!

Seems like Shogren sold a lot of repo's the last few months, they had 3 or 4 35's right?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered

Default Warranty

Lets just say that we have sold Fountains for almost 7 years and had a GREAT run with Reggie. I never had ONE claim not paid by Reggie during that time frame. It was not until about 90 days prior to Reggie filing BK that we stopped getting paid.

Yes, we took our lumps but there are new owners now and we trust once the dust settles and they wrap there arms around the new venture that they will do the right thing.

Regards,

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by TampaBeach
I would really like to hear SHOGREN chime in here. Scott???
Old 05-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Or look at this one. It's just 158. I wonder why it is still there??

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o33972-en.html
This boat was all white and has been painted, that may be the reason no one wants it. I had a look at it when I bought my 35 repo from the slime balls at legend marine. Maybe its sitting there because word is out and people are afraid to deal with them. BTW they have no repos left in stock. All the ads you are reading here on Offshore.com are for boats they OWN!!! The boss figured if he ran some false advertising on his inventory he could generate more interest on his boats.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by xcpilot
This boat was all white and has been painted, that may be the reason no one wants it. I had a look at it when I bought my 35 repo from the slime balls at legend marine. Maybe its sitting there because word is out and people are afraid to deal with them. BTW they have no repos left in stock. All the ads you are reading here on Offshore.com are for boats they OWN!!! The boss figured if he ran some false advertising on his inventory he could generate more interest on his boats.
Funny,I have bought 4 boats from Legend Marine and had great service from them. Calling them Slime Balls without explaining reasons is not cool. Explain?
Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

I have bought 3 boats from Legend and they are Great to deal with I called them about the post above and like always there are 2 sides to every story.. there phone number is 214-904-0052 if you want to here both sides........

as for the False advertising I read the add and it looks fine.

2007 Fountain 35 Lightning -Twin Staggered 525’s, Fully Loaded With Custom paint. This boat is brand new & has been stored inside our showroom so it’s in perfect condition. Please call with any questions & more details about this unbelievable deal!!

All Trades Accepted, Financing & World Wide delivery available.

Call for full details or additional photos. Main Number 877-878-9679 After Hours Casey 469 546 1204, Mike 469-546-1206 or Greg 469-546-1208 at Legend Marine Group for more information. Legend Marine Group STOCKS a Broad selection of NEW Boats from Fountain, Donzi, Formula, Baja by Fountain, Monterey & Cigarette Racing. Our inventory also includes over 50 additional used and brokerage hi-performance boats from all manufacturers. Our 30,000 sq foot showroom, parts and service facility is located in Carrollton, TX 5 miles North of Dallas, TX & only 10 min from DFW International Air Port or Addison Air Field (ADS) for Private Air Transportation. We are a full line Mercury hi-performance dealer and offer an extensive parts inventory as well as complete service on motors ranging from 185hp to over 1400hp. Our Professional & Experienced sales and service staff will fulfill all your boating needs today!!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by lightning700s

Yes it does now, however when I looked at the add yesterday and it did state "Full Factory Warranty". The BS comment is not called for, when the post was made it was a correct statement.

Check the add now, it also shows that it was last updated on 5/3/2010.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Yes it does now, however when I looked at the add yesterday and it did state "Full Factory Warranty". The BS comment is not called for, when the post was made it was a correct statement.

Check the add now, it also shows that it was last updated on 5/3/2010.
They also had boats tagged "bank owned" I saw the strip poker Fountain advertised as Bank Owned a few weeks ago....It made me wonder because I knew that boat was in their inventory.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
They also had boats tagged "bank owned" I saw the strip poker Fountain advertised as Bank Owned a few weeks ago....It made me wonder because I knew that boat was in their inventory.
Thanks Tbone. I saw all these boats too a awhile back. They are Legends inventory, not the bank. I suspect Lightning 700 works for Legend Marine-first post no other info etc. Just a BS flag to get at me.

Last edited by xcpilot; 05-04-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:59 AM
Registered

I have bought 3 boats from Legend and they are Great to deal with I called them about the post above and like always there are 2 sides to every story.. there phone number is 214-904-0052 if you want to here both sides........

Interesting that they know both sides. They have NOT contacted me since Mike dumped the 35 on me in Havasu. This is a bull**** post from Legend Marine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.