fountains for sale >

fountains for sale

Notices

fountains for sale

Old 05-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by myfountain31
can ypu guys give me some more repo sites?
IO got mine here in OSO clasifieds. Keep an eye on the adds and Ebay , Boat trader.. those are OK too

one on here went for 22 if i remember corretly
Old 05-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

can ypu guys give me some more repo sites?
Harrison marine (shown above) is near me...they store bank repos...you go to their site..pay $ 40.00 and bid on a boat...you can have it surveyed etc.

banks will jump later in the season...saw a 38' Scarab with 502's//I think it was several years old...only 40 hrs and mint...go for $ 54,000.00...surveyed in September...bid on in December...banks like to get stuff off the books in December...especially if it sits long enough.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33' Fountain Executioner for sale

im looking for any fountain for sale i have like 25,000 to spend, i just saw a 32 fever for for 17,000 ......
I have a 1985 33' Executioner that I am about to list for under 20K. The boat has only 423 hours since new (I am second owner & have owned since 1995) and is in very good condition. I have put 15k+ into it over the last 2 years with rebuilt trs drives, new gauges, new deck hatch, etc. The only thing she needs is some cockpit upholstry work. I will get the listing into the classifieds this week, but call me at 202-744-6123 if you want more info....thanks. -Barrett