Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gimme your email and I will forward pics to ya
Old 05-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

Dash on our boat was just done last year, guy paid around $6k for it.
Attached Thumbnails More options for gauges-dash.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Banned

looks great but to much blue for my boat, thanks
Old 05-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered

Default Beware Livorsi Gauges Refacing

I sent my gauges to Livorsi 23 March 2010 to get them refaced from white to platinum and trim from white to polished stainless steel. The price difference between new gauges (the new gauges have duetsch connectors that have to be spliced into the factory wiring harness) and refaced gauges was about $400.00. I opted for refacing, save $400.00 to spend else where and not have to worry about splicing into the wiring harness. No brainer right?. After a month, I am contacted and Livorsi says I have 5 gauges that are out of tolerance, the problem is they no longer have parts to repair gauges that have the posts on the back. They only have stuff for the new duetsch connector. I ended up ordering the new gauges with duetsch connectors but now I have to splice into my wiring harness to get these gauges to work. Luckily, I have the dash panel removed, getting it built out of Carbon Fiber, and I have unobstructed access to the wiring harness, though it still going to be biotch to splice in all the gauges for twin blower motors. Also if you order the new style gauges in 2 1/16" the bulbs are built in the unit and can't changed if it goes out, the whole gauge will need to be replaced.

Just so you know a head of time. The new gauges were delivered today 26 May 2010.

Last edited by dicdik; 05-26-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: added dates
Old 05-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I sent my gauges back to Livorsi to have the white replaced with SS. The shifters I stripped to bare brass, sent them out for powdercoating and chrome plating. The dash panel itself wasn't changed. Also changed out the black rubber switch boots to purple ones, and the clear trim switch covers for solid white ones. I have right around $500 in those mods. I wanted to do something with the panel, but since so much of it is covered with the gauges and I don't have a custom paint job, anything done to it would have been out of place I felt. The all white steering wheel was replaced a few yrs ago ($150?)

BTW, the parts are steel, not plastic. So the cost reflects the material.

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 12-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.