Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
dumb question but here goes who has there fountain at there house?? >

dumb question but here goes who has there fountain at there house??

Notices

dumb question but here goes who has there fountain at there house??

Old 06-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dumb question but here goes who has there fountain at there house??

i have a 99 38 lightning and want to change out standard floresent lights in cuddy i wrote down what they were but have misplaced the paper i think that they're t-5 i believe but don't know what length 12 , 18, or ? and if they're all the same length and how many total there were inside i'm thinking prob 7 but maybe 5 anyway my boats in storage 3 hrs away at the lake and was just takin a shot that someone has one in there driveway or building at there house and could give me the info. thanks in advance
Old 06-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Mine are all 12"
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Registered

T-5 12" I had to replace one last year.My 27 has six total.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Registered

Default Lights?

Stop by my shop in Millville Ed and i will give you 3 out of my boat.Found out bulbs were not the problem.My ballasts went bad and i switched to led.513-266-0516.Eric.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Registered

Default .

thanks for all the replys thought they were 12s but wasnt sure also thanks for the offer to stop by your shop but all lights work wanted to change them all over to red to match all the leds thru out boat in cockpit and engine compartment and didn't feel like running tubes in cuddy fig for 4 bucks a piece times 9 cheapest way to go if they look alright. also where you at in millville i'm just up road on layhigh what are you running? thanks again everyone
Old 06-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Registered

Default .

scratch that just noticed "eric" at the end of message been a long day anyway thanks for the offer but just ordered red ones we'll see how they look not sure they'll match at all and also if they're not leds not sure how much juice they'll steal from batteries if left on for any extended time might wind up having to go with leds afterall thought it would be worth a shot for 50 bucks. been out to brookville lately? man went out there few weeks back and got pulled over 4 times in 6 hrs???????? you'd think they'd talk to one another and would have know that i'd already been boarded 3 times earlier for "safety check" then again for no "indiana lake usage" sticker what ever the hell that is then again for doc papers for no numbers then again for "lake usage sticker" 15 mile lake 4 patrol boats and 2 sea doos can you say revenue enhancement????
Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered

Default Led's

Im not so happy with the led lights i bought but they will work for now.I have heard a lot about water patrol screwing with people at brookville but have had little trouble.I did get stopped a couple of years ago for not having a lake sticker and had to blow in a portable breathalyzer.i blew a .062 so i squeaked by.I will be at Cumberland on the 4th.I assume you will 2?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1,389 Likes on 776 Posts

Originally Posted by Reeking Havoc
scratch that just noticed "eric" at the end of message been a long day anyway thanks for the offer but just ordered red ones we'll see how they look not sure they'll match at all and also if they're not leds not sure how much juice they'll steal from batteries if left on for any extended time might wind up having to go with leds afterall thought it would be worth a shot for 50 bucks. been out to brookville lately? man went out there few weeks back and got pulled over 4 times in 6 hrs???????? you'd think they'd talk to one another and would have know that i'd already been boarded 3 times earlier for "safety check" then again for no "indiana lake usage" sticker what ever the hell that is then again for doc papers for no numbers then again for "lake usage sticker" 15 mile lake 4 patrol boats and 2 sea doos can you say revenue enhancement????
Indiana requires you to have a lake permit on your boat if you are in a Indiana lake.

As for numbers, that is why I put them on, don't really need them (USCG reg) but it keeps me from being pulled over.

I also display my USCG safety inspection sticker, have to play their game.