Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
29 fever top >

29 fever top

Notices

29 fever top

Old 08-31-2010, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you getting soft on me in your old age? Don't wanna look at boobies and now your avoiding the sun. Damit man!
Old 09-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reeking Havoc
i have a factory fountain bimini white in color new never used still in factory shrinkwrap that i just put up in classifieds if interested
Can you provide the link...I can't find it. I am interested!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:44 PM
mjc
Registered

I have one You can't boat in Havasu without it. Can't post pics I can send you one if you want?
Old 09-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I put one on my 27.. Only drilled 2 holes. . I'll try to get pics. I have 2 spots, ( where the snaps go around the outside), that I can mount it too if i want to take it down and run WOT.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
I put one on my 27.. Only drilled 2 holes. . I'll try to get pics. I have 2 spots, ( where the snaps go around the outside), that I can mount it too if i want to take it down and run WOT.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Old 09-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Been looking at figuring out how to do a bimini top too, without it looking like an afterthought. Gotta keep the kid out of the sun a bit when its 100 degrees and family time on the dinghy...

Thinking about spending a couple days in the fab shop and building a custom deal that folds back and lays flat on the engine hatch right behind the rear seat when not in use.

Another requirement for me is that it looks somewhat sleek when up... well, as much as a bimini top can look. Gotta try and achieve the 'roof chop' look.

I'll have a play in the CAD system and see where we end up. Maybe once I build one it wouldn't take much to make a few more if anyone cares.

Thanks for the pics mcpro. Least now I dont feel like I'll be the only guy with a bimini on a Fountain. Such is the life of compromise with young children and big boy toys...
Old 09-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rookie17

Thinking about spending a couple days in the fab shop and building a custom deal that folds back and lays flat on the engine hatch right behind the rear seat when not in use.

Another requirement for me is that it looks somewhat sleek when up... well, as much as a bimini top can look. Gotta try and achieve the 'roof chop' look.

I'll have a play in the CAD system and see where we end up. Maybe once I build one it wouldn't take much to make a few more if anyone cares.

I agree with you there...Any progress on this? It's still F'n 98 degrees down here! Let me know when you come up with something, I'd be interested.

Thanks
Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Registered

Default still have the bimini top?

Originally Posted by Reeking Havoc
i have a factory fountain bimini white in color new never used still in factory shrinkwrap that i just put up in classifieds if interested
so you still have the Bimini top?
please call if you do 413 977 6608
Old 04-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

internet is slow so I cant find the link but t hey have a unviersal bimini where it attached and has a pole in the middle. folds up small and your not stuck adding a bunch of hardware. cant remember the name they are red. Looked at one on a 35 once and it did the job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.