Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Has anybody used a Nextrail trailer?
Ok but no Manning or Myco.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 1,453 Likes on 808 Posts

Yea I thought so, don't know if I like the idea of a bolt together trailer.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wildman - sorry I took so long - been on the road a couple weeks but back to the trailer - McClain makes some beautiful stuff - looks all in the world just like myco but much more reasonable - best thing though is they have a website and you go on there, tell them what you have got and then pick from the list of options and they email you a price within a couple of hours. I think you could do well there and they have great pictures of there stuff on the website. Check it out and see if it fits for you. If I were looking for a trailer that is the way I would go.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Performance in Lake George makes a awesome trailer has made several for Fountain customers I have had.Raggededge here on the board has one under his 35 Lightning and Loves it!!! A lot of trailer for the money!!
http://www.pcbtrailers.com/
Give Bill a call Great People up there!!
Old 11-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Registered

Thanks, requested a quote from McClain and will call Performance on Monday.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 55 Posts

I had TNT in the tampa build a trailer for my 27 . Torsion axles , 15 inch tires , LED lights , bunks cut for the step .. 3,200 bucks . couldnt be happier !
Old 11-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by smokediver
I had TNT in the tampa build a trailer for my 27 . Torsion axles , 15 inch tires , LED lights , bunks cut for the step .. 3,200 bucks . couldnt be happier !

Can you tell me more, welded aluminum, what kind of brakes, I beam or C channel, dual or triple axel, stuff like that.
Also if you have a picture can you post it or send me one at [email protected] ?

Thanks, I'll be in the Tampa area December January.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

A few of my buddies have steel mannings under their 38 Cigarettes. I have a myco steel trailer under my boat. Their trailers are all box tubing, while mine is C Channel. The mannings seem more solid of a trailer imo.

If i were in the market, i would go with manning, having seen there steel trailers. Also, Several of my buddies have Eagle trailers. One is under a 36 baja, another under a 44 baja, and another under a 40 formula ss. They are also box tubing, and very strong.

Also, there is a guy who stores his 39 velocity with us, and has a aluminum trailer, I beam style that is painted. looks like steel. Very sharp. Not sure what brand, but looks sweet and well built.

my buddy had a older aluminum myco under his 31 Cigarette bullet. To be honest, I found it kind of Hokey. mind you it was a 1991 model. But The frame was aluminum I-beam, and some of the other parts were galvanized. The tail lights were the bolt on style.

Electric over HYD disc is the way to go! For the price, i would definitly go with the Manning.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

btw, just looking at mannings gallery. The aluminum trailer under that saber looks sweet with the clear LED lights. Buffing that trailer to a mirror like shine, then clearing over it, would be sick. Not sure if you can, just sayin....lol

Oh, and go for the drive guard...money well spent!

Last edited by MILD THUNDER; 11-26-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Registered

I am leaning that way, how would a painted aluminum hold up is salt water?

I did think the one reason for C channel on steel trailers were so they didn't hold water, or you could see when they started rusting,,,,,,,,,,, but that is a assumption and we all know what that means.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.