Any 42 Poker Run owners on here????? >

Any 42 Poker Run owners on here?????

Notices

Any 42 Poker Run owners on here?????

Old 07-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chattviper
I've never broken a blade...knock on wood.
I've had 5 blade maximus, 6 blade Herings, and 7 blade Herings.
Mark you are lucky, I know of a 38 that broke about a dozen blades give or take one and almost killed somebody when the blade went over there boat. Not sure how they stay together for you must be doing something right. Have fun this weekend and tell Gerald not to hike his shorts up.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mudslide
Mark you are lucky, I know of a 38 that broke about a dozen blades give or take one and almost killed somebody when the blade went over there boat. Not sure how they stay together for you must be doing something right. Have fun this weekend and tell Gerald not to hike his shorts up.
I wonder who that someone could have been that almost got his head chopped off?

I just remember seeing it coming right over my boat and we were running about 70. I ducked and we could all feel the water off of it hitting us lol...
Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by m3seth

I just remember seeing it coming right over my boat and we were running about 70. I ducked and we could all feel the water off of it hitting us lol...
Damn Seth, that same 38 almost hit me with a blade too! We were cruising (50 or so) from Mark's place to the damn and my bow was almost even with his stern, threw a blade right at us! It wasn't as close as your near miss though. I believe you were there that day as well, maybe test drove my Baja that day. Anyway, got to be careful around Gerald. Sorry for the hijack, back to normal programming now.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Damn Seth, that same 38 almost hit me with a blade too! We were cruising (50 or so) from Mark's place to the damn and my bow was almost even with his stern, threw a blade right at us! It wasn't as close as your near miss though. I believe you were there that day as well, maybe test drove my Baja that day. Anyway, got to be careful around Gerald. Sorry for the hijack, back to normal programming now.
I think you're confused a little lol.. Gerald never had a 38, he had the 01 35 and now the 07 42. The 38 I'm talking about is the all white 38 from knoxville... Read the post above mine..
Old 07-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Registered

I think you're confused a little lol.. Gerald never had a 38, he had the 01 35 and now the 07 42. The 38 I'm talking about is the all white 38 from knoxville... Read the post above mine..
Oops, you're correct, it was Gerald's 35 that threw the blade at us.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

Is the all white 38 a 700 boat and sold just recently?
Old 07-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

It has 600's, for sale at Erwin Marina here in Chattanooga.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chattviper
It has 600's, for sale at Erwin Marina here in Chattanooga.
Mark,

Did you see what they are asking? That boat appears to be a steal for those $$$'s. I did drive by Erwin the other day and the drives are still off of it, but I think a person could buy it without the drives and still be ahead, don't know the history of it though.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered

We can laugh about it now but thank god it never hit anybody or did any damage. If you have any questions about the boat ask Gerald for my number or I might see you guys at TRR.