Something Positive for a Change >

Something Positive for a Change

Notices

Something Positive for a Change

Old 06-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Something Positive for a Change

To get away fom the negative stuff that's been on here lately, here's something good. I did my first poker run on Saturday and my 29 performed great, even for having a totally wrong, borrowed prop on her. One of my friends commented how smooth she was surfing wakes on the first leg. She wasn't really fast (that was the prop), but she handled really well. We had a pretty rough ride on the last leg and nothing rattled or came loose, except the cable ties on the wiring harness, but they ALWAYS come loose. After a particularly hard hit, falling into a hole in the water made by a cruiser, I half expected to find stress cracks. Nope. None. Got a little dialing in to do with regard to the prop thing, but I LOVE MY FOUNTAIN!
The run was well populated with beaks - besides me I know there was a 40, a 38 Fever, two 35s, a 32, another 29 or maybe 27, a 38 SC and a center console.

Last edited by Jana; 06-11-2002 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2002, 12:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with you Jana, this weekend I was proud of my Fountain, I was out running in some rough, and a friend was trying to keep up in his boat , nonfountain. When we got to the dock, his winshield had broken in two places, one being the support brace that holds it in place. Oh yea good luck on your prop searching.

Will