Fountain website >

Fountain website

Notices

Fountain website

Old 06-12-2002, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fountain website

Fountain has finally redesigned their website. I haven't checked it out in detail yet, but it's brighter (no more black) and looks pretty cool. Dredgeking said they have prop info, so that sounds cool. Looks like new sportswear is coming - no pictures yet, but some items that weren't on the list before.
Old 06-13-2002, 09:27 AM
E Z TERMS

Ya mean Reggie woke up................

He's coming out of the 18 th century..............

Ha !!!!!!!! gotta luv him.............

He still needs to lose that hair doo...........

too much ''formula 44'' dude..............

ez

Old 06-13-2002, 11:29 PM
Registered

jana thanks for the info the webb site is great are you comming down to the race this year i hope so it would be great to have a oso geat to geather at the race maybe even too old would come to see us hes got to be cool any way howes the fountain doing pleas give us a update may be one day ill join the fountain club of owner ship with my 31 sfc t 300x promax
Old 06-14-2002, 08:00 AM
Registered

Yes, I'm panning to come for the race in August. It'll be even cooler being at the plant as an owner.
My Fountain is just waiting for me to go borrow some props from somewhere, so the serious testing should begin soon. She was a bit slow on the poker run, but I knew the 24 Bravo I used was way too low pitch.
Old 06-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went to the new site and it looks good. The performance section is interesting. I’m still amazed at how “slow” at 29 Fever is with twin engines. People on this forum have confirmed the less than blazing numbers for 29's with twins. I know all about the weight thing but I’m still amazed. A 29 with HP500=73mph and with twin 350mags=only 68mph. I’m just amazed. Why would anyone get one with twins? What would they have to gain? A while back I saw a 29 Fever on Boat Trader that had twin 502’s. I guess that setup would be good for 45-50mph.
Old 06-14-2002, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess it goes to show how sensitive Fountains are to weight. A couple of days ago I saw some boat show on TV where Reggie was driving a big Fountain and only got 83mph. He told the host of the show that if he dumped the fuel, he would have gotten 88-89mph. My boat goes the same speed no matter how much $hit I have in it (too slow).
Old 06-24-2002, 06:23 PM
dockmech

I hear what you say about running faster with less fuel , but my 29 runs and handles better with a full tank and the speed does not change. but if you are running in the high 80 you have a lot more torque than these little fuel pumpers.