looking for the previous owner of my new boat >

looking for the previous owner of my new boat

Notices

looking for the previous owner of my new boat

Old 10-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default looking for the previous owner of my new boat

i just got a 38 fever that came from shogren. the last owner has no info on the engines. i found some paperwork that shows the original buyer of the boat. i believe he did some extensive engine work. its got fast injection merlin blocks canfield heads etc. just want to know what they are and just get some info on the bulder. So the person I am looking for is Glenn Palehonki out of NJ. anyone have any contact info? thanks
Old 10-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 38

Do you have a picture of the 38? Maybe we can help you.

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by prostockcat
i just got a 38 fever that came from shogren. the last owner has no info on the engines. i found some paperwork that shows the original buyer of the boat. i believe he did some extensive engine work. its got fast injection merlin blocks canfield heads etc. just want to know what they are and just get some info on the bulder. So the person I am looking for is Glenn Palehonki out of NJ. anyone have any contact info? thanks
Old 10-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Registered

Is that also the 38 Fever that Trenton Marine in NJ had for a few years? I know they had a 38 Fever with blower motors traded by a guy named Glenn,I can't remember his last name. But I can find out. Post a picture like Scott said,If it was Glenn's boat I have a phone number.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Registered

Last edited by prostockcat; 10-23-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: wrong pic
Old 10-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Registered

Thumbs up 38

Yes, that boat was a bank repo that came from Trenton marine thru GE/Skipper Buds to our dealership.

We sold boat on a new trailer. When boat left here it ran well.

Not sure on current status. If you need pics of when we sold it, please email [email protected]

Regards,

Scott Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
Old 10-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Registered

ya i talked to u guys a couple of weeks ago. it runs fine it just got some fast fuel injection on it and im just curious of who built the motors. there supposedly 540s and they definitely have merlin blocks and canfield aluminum heads. curious on who tuned them?
Old 10-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

tt

Last edited by prostockcat; 10-25-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: double post
Old 10-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

Sorry did not see the picture,almost positive the phone number I sent you by PM is still good. If not I can find out who did the engines.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Default Motors

Not sure who built them, sorry.

They did not run when we got boat so our techs tuned them prior to us selling boat and it ran strong.

If I can dig anything up I will certainly share it with you.

Regards,

www.teamshogren.com

ya i talked to u guys a couple of weeks ago. it runs fine it just got some fast fuel injection on it and im just curious of who built the motors. there supposedly 540s and they definitely have merlin blocks and canfield aluminum heads. curious on who tuned them?
Old 10-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Registered

thanks for all the help. got in touch with the previous owner and found out aunch of info thanks !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.