Reggie 2011 >

Reggie 2011

Notices

Reggie 2011

Old 10-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Reggie 2011

Was down in Clearwater a few weeks ago and had a sandwich with Reggie while drinking a beer at the Awards dinner/banquet. Man, a legend in the sport !!! I have always have loved the guy. What a classic. Has his own style. And, a real heart for the sport. Obviously, has dedicated his whole life to racing boats. Has a real thought for doing it. I would stand in line just to say hi to him. Has a big head on his sholders, but he has earned it. HEY... a classic saying of his.... "" Bye Bye movie strars !!! ""
also, " put the hammer down, we need this one fellows ! "

Look for the video if you haven't seen it on Utube.

Dave
Curtice, Ohio
direct email is ( [email protected] )
Old 10-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I worked for a Fountain Dealer and had several opportunities to Have dinner with Reggie, You are rite the man has Given his life to the sport and the sport is better off because of him. I could listen to his stories for Hrs , Turn him loose at a Boat show and The Passion he projects is unreal ,In the Boat Biz He Deserves to be the man In Front of the Name FOUNTAIN
Old 10-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are absolutely right.. He is really a one of a kind boat dude and also a superb business man and a very easy going person who never go for anything but the best! I was at his new house in february. It takes that fact to a whole new level.... The house is I N C R E D I B L E !! Too much to list, it is just no doubt that Reggie is a unique person in ALL aspects, and I never want him to pass away even if we usually cannot choose that one for sure. "To be number one isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing". He also likes speed. Even on the road. We had 95+ mph in my Mustang GT rental car on the small 40 mph. road just outside the factory, and he was driving. Then he told me to take great care, because there was a local sherrif around. What a cool 72 year old man!

Erik
Old 10-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by blownincome
I worked for a Fountain Dealer and had several opportunities to Have dinner with Reggie, You are rite the man has Given his life to the sport and the sport is better off because of him. I could listen to his stories for Hrs , Turn him loose at a Boat show and The Passion he projects is unreal ,In the Boat Biz He Deserves to be the man In Front of the Name FOUNTAIN
You have an outstanding profile picture there. It just want me to go boating. The american flag looks great. :-D I guess we both love Fountain boats!
Old 10-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A legend no doubt while racing Don Johnson and or promoting Fountain product
Old 10-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha 225
You have an outstanding profile picture there. It just want me to go boating. The american flag looks great. :-D I guess we both love Fountain boats!
Thanks a friend of ours took it while out on our boat on the fourth of July (kind of ironic and fitting) I love that pic as well it is on all of my desktops even my iphone!

Last edited by blownincome; 10-26-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blownincome
Thanks a friend of ours took it on the fourth of july (kind of ironic) i love that pic as well it is on all of my desktops even my iphone!
Sounds great. I have a lot of "Fountain deck in the sunset" pictures from different Fountain boats too! It is a racing feeling just by looking at the deck....