Racer

Received 1,171 Likes on 318 Posts

Thats the boat!

Ill take ya up on the soda
Old 11-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Could not have been Ragged's boat........no way.

#1: He never leaves the boat outside.

#2: Anyone who has ever seen it knows there is not one scratch on it, so why leave it outside a body shop ??

#3: If necessary, re-read #'s 1 & 2.

One thing is for sure, if there should ever happen to be a second black 35 in Potsdam, Ragged will know everything about the boat plus the owner's wife's mother's maiden name !

Well it was the Biotch. My brother owns the shop, was just there for a few days while waiting to get it into storage. Had to make a switch in storage this year and did not want to leave it in the boathouse any longer, was getting a little too busy up there. It is tucked away now.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NY POWERBOAT INC
Good Ol Pete @ about 90mph

Nice shot Nolan, got any more from our play day?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pete, icant believe you left your boat out side,you feeling all right/?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ext2gtx
Pete, icant believe you left your boat out side,you feeling all right/?

Well Mike I am getting older, guess I just forgot where I left it.

Poor Biotch, she has only been left out in the elements for a couple days since I bought it. Shame on me.
Didn't get any snow on it, that should score me a point or two.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Up here going to school and freezing my ass off, at least theres a great looking black 35 fountain outside a body shop in town, whoever owns it, nice boat!

Thanks for the kind words. However if you think is cold up here now............... you should know we locals are quite happy with this weather, a fall heat wave of sorts. If you are here for the long haul stock up on the booze! It's a downhill slide from here.

Clarkson or SUNY?

If the cold gets the best of you let me know. Couple pops at Maxfields might be in order.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Thanks for the kind words. However if you think is cold up here now............... you should know we locals are quite happy with this weather, a fall heat wave of sorts. If you are here for the long haul stock up on the booze! It's a downhill slide from here.

Clarkson or SUNY?

If the cold gets the best of you let me know. Couple pops at Maxfields might be in order.
And hes from the mountains in Lake George! FF thought you woulda been close to used to it! Ragged's right...Stocking up on the Canadian whiskey and beer is the best way to make it through those winters up there. At least that is how I did it Mildest it has been this late in a while. Closing our place up for the season this weekend.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,171 Likes on 318 Posts

SUNY, thanks for advice guys, its already been taken I agree it works well Maxfields has great food! We'll be in touch!
Johnny
Old 11-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Well guys being that I'm into fall / winter #58 up here I can tell you that this one has not been a bad one. Outlook is for close to 60 tomorow, not bad! However, sometimes that turns and bites us in the azz up here. The only good thing about a nasty North Country winter is that it always turns into spring, at some point.

Might just need to drag the lawn chairs back out, make a cocktail and soak up some sunshine.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Well guys being that I'm into fall / winter #58 up here I can tell you that this one has not been a bad one. Outlook is for close to 60 tomorow, not bad! However, sometimes that turns and bites us in the azz up here. The only good thing about a nasty North Country winter is that it always turns into spring, at some point.

Might just need to drag the lawn chairs back out, make a cocktail and soak up some sunshine.
You could always plan a prop testing day in San Diego.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.