REGGIE'S SECRETS OF SPEED - coming soon >

REGGIE'S SECRETS OF SPEED - coming soon

Notices

REGGIE'S SECRETS OF SPEED - coming soon

Old 03-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REGGIE'S SECRETS OF SPEED - coming soon

Hello Fountain enthusiasts and high performance boaters....... Reggie Fountain is opening his book of high performance speed secrets once a month.....Coming soon he will release a once a month article discussing the Secrets of Speed on the water plus other important facets of performance and construction so stay tuned. Anyone wanting to receive the article please send us your e-mail address and we will add you to our e-mail list. Send your e-mail to

[email protected]
[email protected]

You will also be added to a monthy e-mail campaign that will tell you what we are doing at Fountain Performance Marine.....whether its service boats, attending Poker Runs, Brokerage specials, high performance driving school, special events or shop specials, etc....... We have a lot to talk about so give us a try...
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Registered

Default School of Hard Knocks

One of 8 major crashed for Reggie back in his days of racing tunnel boats / cats.... Reggie is #76...

Reggie learned the old fashioned way.....he pushed to the edge and went over 8 times but he learned each time. These tiny details are what eventually lead to an obsession with details regarding performance, set up and construction.

If anyone wants to see the entire crash series frame by frame just let m know. I will post them.....

Don't forget to join our mailing list by e-mailing us with you e-mail address.
Attached Thumbnails REGGIE'S SECRETS OF SPEED - coming soon-wreck.jpg  
Old 03-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountain Perf.
One of 8 major crashed for Reggie back in his days of racing tunnel boats / cats.... Reggie is #76...

Reggie learned the old fashioned way.....he pushed to the edge and went over 8 times but he learned each time. These tiny details are what eventually lead to an obsession with details regarding performance, set up and construction.

If anyone wants to see the entire crash series frame by frame just let m know. I will post them.....

Wow - he's pretty much seen and done it all. I would love to see the whole sequence frame by frame.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Reggie, Little Reggie and Wyatt. Good luck in the new venture. Roger A.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

best of luck . fountain rules
Old 03-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Registered

Default Thanks Roger - Wreck Sequence

Stop by our new facility

I will post the entire sequence when i am back on my other computer...
Old 03-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Fountain Perf.;3638148]Hello Fountain enthusiasts and high performance boaters....... Reggie Fountain is opening his book of high performance speed secrets once a month.....Coming soon he will release a once a month article discussing the Secrets of Speed on the water plus other important facets of performance and construction so stay tuned. Anyone wanting to receive the article please send us your e-mail address and we will add you to our e-mail list. Send your e-mail to

[email protected]
[email protected]

<<< Signed up for Newletter
Old 03-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Registered

Default E-Mails

Thanks for sending the e-mails. We are capturing them and you will soon receive our first

Reggie's SECRETS OF SPEED very soon
Old 03-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Registered

Default Wreck Sequence

Photos are high resolution and need to be converted before posting to OSO.

Stay tuned....we will have them converted soon
Old 03-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountain Perf.

Here's my dad. W my mom airbrushed on the deck (she is buck naked) lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.