Help financing used fountain! >

Help financing used fountain!

Notices

Help financing used fountain!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
Call citizens bank in Michigan!!! 3 or 4 fountains are or were financed w/ them in just this topic!!!
You would think...but it's like the guy wants banks to come to him, and then throw money at him.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Registered

Yeah no ****. When I'm buying something and have any issues at all, lender, insurance, parts, shipping etc etc, I won't stop making calls till I get the results to make things happen.

I had my loan on my a/t applied for and approved over the phone in 20minutes and had never done any banking there before.

Makes me wonder what the real story is on why this is such a dilemma for this guy :-/
Old 04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Gold Member

288kid and triple300's, this post created to get advise on a boat I drove 5 1/2 hours and made a deal on. If you have advice thats great, I appreciated the credit unoin idea that you brought up. To judge and make smart a$$ comments about the topic or questioning me as an individual are un called for. If you dont like the fact that Im doing some extra homework before I decide to dive in then keep that opinion to yourself. Just to let you know my wife found friday out she is being laid off from her job on may first, a job that she went to 4 years of college to get. So maybe before I go applying for this boat loan I make sure my wifes work situation is going to be ok. Is that ok with you guys? I hope it is, because im sure im getting your opinion either way. To the people with good advice thank you
Old 04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Gold Member

Oh and glad to hear that the loan process went good for you guys, I like to hear people do good for themselves
Old 04-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't let them bother you. I am much more of a dik than either one of them Sorry to hear about the layoff. Maybe it's just not the right time. You guys will pull through and most likely be better off. Boats are everywhere, take care of your chit and you will be on the water before ya know it.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Gold Member

powerplay, thanks bro. I went through similiar thing two years ago with the sonic so I got a good attitude about it. I am also confident that the boat will still be there as im hoping things fall into place for my wife. Patience pays off
Old 04-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
288kid and triple300's, this post created to get advise on a boat I drove 5 1/2 hours and made a deal on. If you have advice thats great, I appreciated the credit unoin idea that you brought up. To judge and make smart a$$ comments about the topic or questioning me as an individual are un called for. If you dont like the fact that Im doing some extra homework before I decide to dive in then keep that opinion to yourself. Just to let you know my wife found friday out she is being laid off from her job on may first, a job that she went to 4 years of college to get. So maybe before I go applying for this boat loan I make sure my wifes work situation is going to be ok. Is that ok with you guys? I hope it is, because im sure im getting your opinion either way. To the people with good advice thank you
Don't let him bother you, if you expected class why don't you take another look at his avatar!

Find comfort in knowing that you are taking the best path for yourself and your family.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered

When I tried helping there was only one issue here, finding a lender that would touch a fountain. I think everyone led the horse to the water on that topic and it was his turn to drink. Now there's another issue looming, a lay off, none of us was aware of till after a few of us were like "well are you gonna make this happen or what".

A new yorker questioning someone else's class? I've heard it all now....
Old 04-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol
Old 04-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
When I tried helping there was only one issue here, finding a lender that would touch a fountain. I think everyone led the horse to the water on that topic and it was his turn to drink. Now there's another issue looming, a lay off, none of us was aware of till after a few of us were like "well are you gonna make this happen or what".

A new yorker questioning someone else's class? I've heard it all now....
Say what you will but I haven't seen a mullet in this area for at least 10 years.

I understand your frustration, but you are giving free help on an internet forum. Ya, it turned out to be a waste of time in the short term, but just because he is doing his homework and not reacting fast enough for your standards is no reason to attack the guy. I do homework for a day then make my move, others do it for years before they move.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.