Need Bravo 1 Parts ASAP!!! >

Need Bravo 1 Parts ASAP!!!

Notices

Need Bravo 1 Parts ASAP!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Bravo 1 Parts ASAP!!!

I am looking for the following part numbers for one of my Bravo 1 Drives. I know a lot of you all do some serious upgrades and thought someone might have these laying around. Here is what I need:

1. 43-883473A 4 (upper Gear Assembly)

2. 41630T (Prop Shaft)

As you could guess I have some issues, lol. What sucks is our big Poker Run is coming up on the 28th. If I can get the parts to my mechanic quickly he promises to have it ready. Any help is appreciated.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EufaulaFever
I am looking for the following part numbers for one of my Bravo 1 Drives. I know a lot of you all do some serious upgrades and thought someone might have these laying around. Here is what I need:

1. 43-883473A 4 (upper Gear Assembly)

2. 41630T (Prop Shaft)

As you could guess I have some issues, lol. What sucks is our big Poker Run is coming up on the 28th. If I can get the parts to my mechanic quickly he promises to have it ready. Any help is appreciated.
Did u hit ur first stump on Eufaula? Wish I could help...
Old 07-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Registered

Not sure yet...I know there is no damage to the prop, but something happened. I have not looked at it yet, but parts are backordered and I would just assume pick up some good used parts, lol. I love boating.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

check ebay, I get parts for good prices and usually within 3 days.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by soldier4402
check ebay, I get parts for good prices and usually within 3 days.
Good idea as I have done the same thing. Just type your serial number in the search engine.

Another thing you could do is go to searchtempest.com. If you can drive a bit to pick something up this will search all the craigslist listings within a certain area.

You have probably done this but I would call around to the local marine shops. I have been on that lake several times and can imagine it is a very common problem. Someone is bound to have stock piled a a few or have a pull off

You might also try giving Jeff Harris a call just up the road from you in dadeville. Harris Performance Marine. Super nice guy. He may have either a pull off or one laying around. Seems like las time I was there he was pulling one off a donzi because he was about to put an insane motor in a classic 19 or something. Worth the call.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Registered

Call up the MarineMax in Afton and have them check stock in all their stores. One of their stores will have both of those in stock. Have them give you the # of the store that has them and just have their parts dept overnight them...
Old 07-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Gold Member

Kieter on here had a spare upper with a universal attached, if he didn't sell the boat im sure he still has the spare.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Registered

No parts on ebay....that was the first place I looked, lol. They do have new, but nothing used. I talked to Randy a Cobra Power in Florida yesterday evening. He may have what we need at a good price. Fingers crossed.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CraneHillFast
Good idea as I have done the same thing. Just type your serial number in the search engine.

Another thing you could do is go to searchtempest.com. If you can drive a bit to pick something up this will search all the craigslist listings within a certain area.

You have probably done this but I would call around to the local marine shops. I have been on that lake several times and can imagine it is a very common problem. Someone is bound to have stock piled a a few or have a pull off

You might also try giving Jeff Harris a call just up the road from you in dadeville. Harris Performance Marine. Super nice guy. He may have either a pull off or one laying around. Seems like las time I was there he was pulling one off a donzi because he was about to put an insane motor in a classic 19 or something. Worth the call.
I usually check BAM on the parts fiche then enter the part number into EBAY. I usually pay 30-50% less than anything you can find online.

Oh i didnt the Op wanted used. personally Im not a huge fan of used parts, re mand sure, but used you can kind of run the risk but if you can get it used certified.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

call me i may have what u need 405-640-1491 johnny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.