What Is This Boat Worth? >

What Is This Boat Worth?

Notices

What Is This Boat Worth?

Old 07-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Could Use Some Help.. Price?

The last four running feet of the entire hull has been blue-printed. She’s as straight as money can buy! Everything on the boat works as new EXCEPT the bilge blowers.

Equipped with full Latham Hydraulic Steering, Merc Racing 280 Tabs with mechanical indicators. Indicators have been adjusted properly so you know what number is parallel to running surface of boat. Entire fuel delivery system was replaced and designed around this power range. Interior is about a 9 or 9.5 out of 10. No tears, very little signs of wear. Cabin is unused and immaculate. I have the original, non-faded brilliant red cockpit carpet, cabin pillows and test report from Fountain Factory. All gauges are new looking and are not faded. I replaced the original 80mph dry gps speedo with the newer 100 mph dry gps unit. It has recall/erase function (Livorsi). VHF is professionally mounted in the cabin and a custom plate was made so that it looks as though it came from factory with stereo and VHF originally. Has a very nice higher-end Shakespeare VHF 8' Antenna thru-bolted and is a must for offshore running. GPS is wired into VHF so vessel location is broadcasted when on emergency channels.

Trailer is FULLY salt water friendly and was designed by me to be this way. It has Brake-Rite Electric-over-hydraulic brakes with all stainless and soft lines. Rotors are nickel-cadmium. Calipers are full stainless. The only thing that can rust is the backs of the pads. All fasteners on the trailer feature a two-metal allow mix meaning that they can’t gal or corrode and bind together. All stainless hardware is attached using brass nylock fasteners. There is no raw steel exposed anywhere on this trailer. All LED lights work even under water and won’t short out your tuck. All electrical connectors are heat-shrunk. Again, no short cuts. Axles are 5200 LB six lug torsion (no leaf springs to rust out). Spindles are in beautiful condition. Oil bath hubs are very easy and quick to service. A black 20 oz marine grade carpet covers all six treated bunks. This trailer was custom ordered by me and it was designed to be in the salt from the ground up. If you do your homework, you’ll find that many trailer builders CLAIM to do this but most fall short. We even used stainless lag screws to mount the bunks so they don’t reduce in size and fall out of the holes.

Engine was professionally built with all the best stuff: forged pistons, h-beam rods, stainless valves & new valve springs w seals, new roller rockers etc.

Recent repairs include:

• New OEM circ pump & antifreeze
• New aftermarket starter
• All New trailer bearings, races and disc brake rotors.
• New double-seal oil bath conversion system on trailer from Kodiak & National
• New trailer tires (less than 400 miles)
• New OEM (NOT rebuilt) raw water pump (approx 40 run-time hours)
• New, custom fabricated and powder coated rigid off-shore engine mount
• New, rebuilt alternator (less than 40 hours) and powder coated to match engine
• BRAND NEW CMI Sport Tube Headers w Custom IMCO 5” Tails w removable Gatlin Inserts
• Labbed 30 Bravo 4 Blade RH
• BRAND NEW XR with 02 Serial Number under full Merc Warranty
• New in 2012 – block honed and leak checked, full engine bearing kit, new upgraded cam, timing chain, lifters, push rods, roller rockers, valve springs & seals with valve job all less than 45 hours. Recent oil sample clean.
• New $400 deep cycle starting battery
Attached Thumbnails What Is This Boat Worth?-1.jpg   What Is This Boat Worth?-2.jpg   What Is This Boat Worth?-3.jpg  

What Is This Boat Worth?-4.jpg   What Is This Boat Worth?-5.jpg   What Is This Boat Worth?-6.jpg  

What Is This Boat Worth?-7.jpg   What Is This Boat Worth?-4949071490103-1-.jpg   What Is This Boat Worth?-mountain-back-drop.jpg  

Last edited by SDFever; 07-24-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Registered

That's the cleanest engine compartment I've ever seen.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Spinletto
That's the cleanest engine compartment I've ever seen.
Thanks Spin! It's not as nice as the Ilmor job though...

Sadly, when you're selling anything these days everyone thinks it's a foreclosure sale.

Two guys offered to make payments

Never seen anything quite like the market today but it will change as it always does.

Did you get all dialed in and happy?
Old 07-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Registered

Did you get all dialed in and happy?[/QUOTE]

I'm still working on it as we speak. He's going to let me try a shorter outdrive and a five bladed prop. I'm not bringing it home this time until it's finally dialed in. I'll post test results as we go.