Notices

Sold

Old 04-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
so bryan what i am geting out of you is that having to rebuild motors is worse than haveing your boat sink?????lol and if so tell that to all the guys that r rebuilding like me
No,what I am saying is You have no knowledge of Boats,You have shown that by having a hull surveyed and not the engines,it is obvious they saw You coming,if those engines failed with that low of hours on them that shows neglect,good luck with that in the future,and what does a sunk boat have to do with anything?My point is that Ironically the Two or Three of You Clowns talking about Other Peoples boats don't even have a running Boat between Ya,now thats funny.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
No,what I am saying is You have no knowledge of Boats,You have shown that by having a hull surveyed and not the engines,it is obvious they saw You coming,if those engines failed with that low of hours on them that shows neglect,good luck with that in the future,and what does a sunk boat have to do with anything?My point is that Ironically the Two or Three of You Clowns talking about Other Peoples boats don't even have a running Boat between Ya,now thats funny.
Need a tall ladder to get off that horse eh?
Old 04-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Actually the 272 i have has fresh 502 450 fresh bravos and runs just fine. Ask any one at the ct. River run
Old 04-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Need a tall ladder to get off that horse eh?
No,but I should mount on on My platformDon't dish it out if the truth is gonna hurt.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Actually the 272 i have has fresh 502 450 fresh bravos and runs just fine. Ask any one at the ct. River run
Just can't stop trolling around in the fountain forums eh bud? Well tell ya what I wouldn't want any one of your boats if it was given to me for free.. maybe the 05 seadoo for a river basher but my 2011 Seadoo is probably faster then that one too LOL. P*** off and go waste your keystrokes in the "Old Heavy P.O.S. Resin Tub" Brand forum.. sounds like you have 3 of those.. should give you lots to talk about there you F*%^$ idiot.
Yeah I own a fountain and wouldn't trade it for anything other then a newer/larger model Fountain. If theres EVER a day I cant own a Fountain.. if they are all taken from this world.. ill just have to stick with a big floating cottage Sea Ray and call it a day. Nuff Said.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
I find that very funny.. LOL
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Registered

Lawn art sold my cig got a Donzi 97 zx sold that bought a Baja monza and scarab who know what ill have next week
Well which is it,keep back peddling,kinda funny how You are full of crap.Now tell Us about the 42' Outerlimits,or is that just more fantasy?
Old 04-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Yup but my sea doo was free how about yours? So yours is faster, there is always some one faster. Don't worry about my tubs I got all 27 feet I paid for and that's less the platform. How about that beak queen of yours.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

It's all 3 I have the monza the Baja and scarab no back peddle hear. I've probably owned more boats in a year then you have in 5. Where did I say I owned an OL?? Please find that post for me
Old 04-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Registered

It's all 3 I have the monza the Baja and scarab no back peddle hear. I've probably owned more boats in a year then you have in 5. Where did I say I owned an OL?? Please find that post for me
O.k.You have reduced this to"I buy more boats than You"I'm out,I never said You owned an OL,You must read as bad as You spell,I was going by Your avatar,but according to You none of what's there is real,You came here to talk crap and when I made some valid points going by facts You started the poor Me I work for all I have but yet You say now the JetSki was given to You???,please go away.

Last edited by Flyin-Bryan; 04-05-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.