Notices

Sold

Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 238 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
They may be antique and maybe junk but its my pride that's in it not just my coin. Not sure if you can say the same.
oh ok ,,,but you will come on here and talk $hit about our pride/boats,,,
Old 04-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Registered

Again tell me if they went bankrupt no kinda or almost or possanly just a yes or no. I rest my case from here on in
let us know when you order a new Cig,,looking forward to pictures of the build,,,
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We should all sell our **** and buy AT's.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
We should all sell our **** and buy AT's.
Does Cig make ATs??
I dont want to make the same mistake twice
Old 04-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Close enough. Both are ******ed up with bling and come from Floreeduh.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
joey man I am jealous ,,I hope to be in Florida one day my self...

and yes I do blame Reggie for this

Dahm, trouble maker, some of these threads are like 'train wrecks" I just can't stay away, but you have to make sure you don't get HIT.

Oh, and by the way, it is nice down here, but Summer is coming.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Registered

Ah your one of those guys. Just because some one can't afford a brand new boat then they are worthless. Sorry that I work for everything I have and am proud if it. They may be antique and maybe junk but its my pride that's in it not just my coin. Not sure if you can say the same.
Hello Pot this is Kettle,can You hear Me??

You have no idea about anyone else's situation but it's o.k. for You to put down their"Pride and Joy"?Oh and My points were valid too,it is apparent,You are just here to bash with No valid point,why else Would You own a few resin buckets and come here and say everyone else's boat is crap?And coming to an offshore boating site saying you would buy a Bayliner before You bought a Fountain says a lot about Your intelligence,just sayin' : )

Last edited by Flyin-Bryan; 04-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
Hello Pot this is Kettle,can You hear Me??

You have no idea about anyone else's situation but it's o.k. for You to put down their"Pride and Joy"?Oh and My points were valid too,it is apparent,You are just here to bash with No valid point,why else Would You own a few resin buckets and come here and say everyone else's boat is crap?And coming to an offshore boating site saying you would buy a Bayliner before You bought a Fountain says a lot about Your intelligence,just sayin' : )
So why so bad about owning older boats I don't get your point. As for bayliner over fountain your right I have no clue about that's boats I should just get a kayak I've never worked on or road in any if them I have no knolage what so ever. As for situation it also applys to you. You don't have any clue as to my situation so to say I just own old resin buckets and he has no clue seems to be hipacritical no?
Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Registered

So why so bad about owning older boats I don't get your point. As for bayliner over fountain your right I have no clue about that's boats I should just get a kayak I've never worked on or road in any if them I have no knolage what so ever. As for situation it also applys to you. You don't have any clue as to my situation so to say I just own old resin buckets and he has no clue seems to be hipacritical no?
you started the bs.....

anyways I thought you were done here....
Old 04-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Registered

Guys lets not forget why we buy boats to love them and make them fast and beautiful. So dont let the guys that bought the heavy slow boats upset you. We dump our hard earned cash into the fastest v-hull's in the WORLD!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.