issue #2 of 2 >

issue #2 of 2

Notices

issue #2 of 2

Old 07-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default issue #2 of 2

Ok so on our "Limp Back" to the trailer we are having a lot of large boat traffic going by and the wakes are breaking over the stern enough that water is getting in the blower stern holes. Well this is pissing me off more than having to limp back in. When I first bought this 1998 29 fever the blower holes had what looked like factory plugs in the holes. I didn't like that because the blower hoses were still routed to vent holes even thou they were plugged. So I removed the plugs to vent the bilge properly, Maybe that wasn't the best idea. Does anyone know of a commercially made option to remedy this issue? Maybe louvered caps or some other type of baffle. I see a lot of oval shaped stainless steel vent covers on newer boats. Does anyone know were I can pick up a couple?
Old 07-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 238 Likes on 118 Posts

here you go...I bought mine direct from Fountain for $120.00 lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marine-Boat-...2028da&vxp=mtr
Attached Thumbnails issue #2 of 2-vent.jpg