Looking for 38 Sportfish Cruiser I/O Picture

Notices

Looking for 38 Sportfish Cruiser I/O Picture

Old 07-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 38 Sportfish Cruiser I/O Picture

I am trying to find better pictures of the cockpit and rear deck of this boat. I am trying to get a better look of the captains chair (can it seat 2), the passenger seating in the cockpit, the storage on the boat and also how the rear fishing area is set up.

I already tried to find these pictures online and on all the sale site and cannot find them.

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here you go.

http://ca.boats.com/boat-details/Fou...r-Io/143470251
Old 07-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered

There are a couple of things that you can't see as far as storage goes. Below the captains seat is a large cooler & under the cockpit couch there is storage under both cushions. Overhead in the canvas there is life vest & bumper or fender storage. Under the bait/tackle station is the ice-maker (I took mine out and added more storage area) that unless you are out for some time doesn't make enough ice to cool much more than cocktails. It is an awesome all-around cruise, fish & entertaining set up. I have the 525 I/O set up that performs great, has good cruise & surprisingly fast top end. I have also heard great things about the diesel set up in these boats as well. I am using mine this weekend & I will try to get u some detailed pics.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by verbi69
Thank you. The pictures are a little small and hard to see.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Slug-ger
There are a couple of things that you can't see as far as storage goes. Below the captains seat is a large cooler & under the cockpit couch there is storage under both cushions. Overhead in the canvas there is life vest & bumper or fender storage. Under the bait/tackle station is the ice-maker (I took mine out and added more storage area) that unless you are out for some time doesn't make enough ice to cool much more than cocktails. It is an awesome all-around cruise, fish & entertaining set up. I have the 525 I/O set up that performs great, has good cruise & surprisingly fast top end. I have also heard great things about the diesel set up in these boats as well. I am using mine this weekend & I will try to get u some detailed pics.
That would be great. How many people can sit in the captains chair and I am looking for storage for scuba tanks, dive gear, fishing pools, and inflatables for the kids. Maybe an area(s) that I can put removable tank racks also.

Also wondering what kind of speeds you see with the 525s?

I know Fountain says 62 mph with twin 496s.

Last edited by EMSDiver; 07-24-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Slug-ger
Slug-ger where you able to get any pictures?
Old 08-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Registered

Sorry for late post. I did get a few . My wife is going to download them & email them to me. I am not much on running this boat as I have another Fountain for that but I did run it flat out 3 weeks ago & it ran 71 with 3/4 feul level. I am sure that it would pick up 1 to 2 mph with a little tweaking. 1 person in the captains chair. There is a lot of storage on these boats. You would be presently surprised.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Slug-ger thanks for the info it does help. Cant wait to see some better pictures then what they have on boat trader.