Drive and Tab pointers

Notices

Drive and Tab pointers

Old 01-31-2014, 10:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Gh700xx
ICU there was an older 38 fever in AZ with no power for sale for a while on pbl looked like a good buy at the price they were asking. I almost jumped on that one but didn't have to time to rig it out.
My two cents. If you think you want a 42... GET A 42!!! I really wanted a 42, found a great 38 and loved it, but the bigger boat haunted me from the day I bought it and I never stopped looking; had my nose in the classifieds every day. Given my family needs, I finally decided that the 42 wasn't a big enough step up to warrant getting out of my 38 and ended up with the 47. I'm ecstatic about the 47 because it suits more purposes for me and my family, but I'm pretty sure if I had gotten the 42 in the first place, I would still have it. I know I will love the 47, but she's a BIG boat and will be challenging at times. I think the 42 is best boat Fountain made.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
That's a great agreement. I work in a 3 man machine shop with CNC mills, lathes welders and all that good stuff needed to make boat parts . It's nice being able to make custom 1 off parts. I can use whatever I want, whenever, but I stick to parts just for my self so as not to get the evil eye from the big guy. Otherwise I have the complete shop at my disposal, and that I do. Last job, I ran the wire EDM machine and made some crazy stuff.

Good luck in your adventure. Parts looked of high quality workmanship!
Thanks appreciate it. Full use of the shop is an awesome deal don't mess that up. I have to pay the time that's how this whole thing started figure if I make a few what's a few dozen more. But my new shop is taking shape CNC mill up and running and multi axis lathe should be installed by month end.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Registered

I agree with HyFive578 100% 42 is the best fountain. I've ridden and drove probably every size fountain out there minus a 47 but 42 was the perfect boat IMO.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:46 AM
Registered

im eventually going to step up to a 32-38 foot boat but I don't have to need or the lake room lol to really utilize anything bigger that and transport would be a pita for me.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Sold the 272. Finishing up a divorce. Should have the 42 by next summer. Have to finish giving her a pile of money then start saving again. Lol
Old 01-31-2014, 01:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Sold the 272. Finishing up a divorce. Should have the 42 by next summer. Have to finish giving her a pile of money then start saving again. Lol
Sorry to hear... Hope it was for the best. Giving someone 1/2 sucks trust me.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MissBehavin777
Hey guys haven't been on for awhile had some personal family matters that I was taking care of and all fell apart last couple months. Hyfive578 I have your spare part going to ship to you today. 38fountainecman I cant find the parts I had set aside for you so I can refund you your money today or I can make new ones in about two weeks. Eddie I will pm you to see what you need.
Pay Pal sent, it was linked to an old bank account let me know if it's an issue on your end. Glad you are still making them. Your PM box is full and I couldn't send my address, let me know if you need it still.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Registered

Box cleared. Address is on PayPal payment so we are good. Thanks
Old 01-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by MissBehavin777
Sorry to hear... Hope it was for the best. Giving someone 1/2 sucks trust me.

C'est la vis. It sucks in one way because I was happily married. However now I can continue on my quest to bang all the women in the world. Hahaha
Old 01-31-2014, 02:19 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
C'est la vis. It sucks in one way because I was happily married. However now I can continue on my quest to bang all the women in the world. Hahaha
Stay away from mine!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.