Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
1998 32 -2 lowers >

1998 32 -2 lowers

Notices

1998 32 -2 lowers

Old 02-12-2014, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Ole' Blue does get off the trailer, shes been spotted on Cayuga getting dialed for a shootout versus Cr35.

Glad to see the interest in improving the setup and even happier to see some mid-winter smack talk. Been too cold for too long.

Once Blue is dialed-in we better see her at some events, to back up the smack talk and create stories to get us through next winter !!!
Old 02-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reinforcement Kelly, Ole Blue does get off the trailer to shake her legs at the ULTIMATE testing ground we all refer to as "LAKE X". However, Cr35 has yet to make a visit and see for himself where the real horsepower is made. Maybe its the drive out there or maybe its the fear of OLE BLUE with a little SHAKE & BAKE laying down the ROOOST all over his beak......... I suppose only time can tell....
Old 02-12-2014, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
What did it run before the -2's ?
Ran 80 with the shorties and 80 with stock, I know that's not what you wanted to here. After rebuild and bigger cams now 90.
Rich
Old 02-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Registered

RICHARD CUNY, i have heard similar stories with the stepped hull 32, I am thinking the best bet would be run it with the nose cone that are on it. Doesn't seem worth all the all the grief that comes with it.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:18 AM
Registered

put -2's on last year. planed like crap with 4 blade bravo's but mine were 36's. Ran fine when on plane though. had to go to five blades. Supposedly you don't see the benefit of the -2's until you start going 90+.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

When I first put the shorties on I was testing a pair of 32s labbed used and threw a blade off and cost me a upper and lower case. That was another lesson learned.
Rich
Who said I was too old to learn!