29 Fever- TWIN 500HP's!

Notices

29 Fever- TWIN 500HP's!

Old 05-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 29 Fever- TWIN 500HP's!

Hey All!

Alright so I admit- I'm that guy who has been lurking in the shadows for years... not a big forum contributor, but I have learned a LOT over time and really appreciate everyone who does contribute!

So I'll use this as a shameless plug for my boat listed in the classifieds: http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o57267-en.html

It's a great boat, and I'm bummed to have to sell it. Take a look! I de-winterized it yesterday and am taking it out this weekend. I'm happy to answer questions, or send high-res pics. I look forward to this boat finding a new home- it won't disappoint!

Thanks everyone-
Brian
Old 05-31-2014, 06:16 AM
Registered

Good luck with the sale! That is a good deal and I know the boat would run well. I put a set of 500 efis in mine and its a whole lotta hp and puts mine into the 90s. Plus easier to do maintenance in the engine compartment. Im actually surprised your not asking more. Anyway should be a quick sell sharp fountain
Old 05-31-2014, 06:28 AM
Registered

Thanks a lot, tbrown. You're right, she should flirt with 90 if you have the balls to pull her through the chine walk . I wanted to price it aggressively to throw a strike rather than play catch all summer long.