35 ex theoretically >

35 ex theoretically

Notices

35 ex theoretically

Old 10-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 266 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly
According to the NY govt. Business database, there is no tax paying business by the name "upstate powerboat" or anything close. The list is current. As of 10-6-2015.

So, NO! He doesn't pay his taxes.

I'll just leave that here for public record. Man are uou still but hurt that your old ass dingy still isn't in the water or what's the problem here mr tax guy? And ya Matt let's see how much I can get done on it over winter. I got about 4hrs of work in on it tonight and I have a 35 fountain getting custom paint tomorrow coming in so that'll be a week gone. Good thing this isn't my only boat lol
Old 10-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,161 Likes on 496 Posts

Way too much info 315. Delete that rubbish, no need to post personal stuff for the whole world to see, keep it to yourself.

I don't know whether you can fix boats or not so rather than wasting your time defending yourself, start fixing that boat and put up a thread so we can follow the work. Doesn't matter if it takes a while, once subscribed, we will all see when there is an update.

Good luck, hope it goes well.

RR
Old 10-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,255 Likes on 548 Posts

Phil's threads are so entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ajdZzgR74
Old 10-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 4,727 Likes on 1,353 Posts
Default OLD Chromoly is that you?

Old 10-08-2015, 05:56 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax

I'll just leave that here for public record. Man are uou still but hurt that your old ass dingy still isn't in the water or what's the problem here mr tax guy? And ya Matt let's see how much I can get done on it over winter. I got about 4hrs of work in on it tonight and I have a 35 fountain getting custom paint tomorrow coming in so that'll be a week gone. Good thing this isn't my only boat lol
IMO...that's a big step right there. Good luck to you...just don't go changing EVERYTHING on what is an excellent hull...
Old 10-08-2015, 06:27 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
Way too much info 315. Delete that rubbish, no need to post personal stuff for the whole world to see, keep it to yourself.

I don't know whether you can fix boats or not so rather than wasting your time defending yourself, start fixing that boat and put up a thread so we can follow the work. Doesn't matter if it takes a while, once subscribed, we will all see when there is an update.

Good luck, hope it goes well.

RR
Exactly. Start the thread with the pics and explain what you're doing to make it a good build thread. Screw all this other stuff. I'll find a forum called Small Business 101 if I want to scrutinize people's tax returns and incorporation papers
Old 10-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 771 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
It's going to go something like this:

People call Phil out on being young and overstating his abilities, Phil says some dumb chit and acts cocky, some people stick up for Phil, some people stick up for the other side of the argument, people start throwing personal slights at each other, keyboards get hot and butts start hurting, boat ends up 80% done and Phil calls it complete, more people scream and yell at more other people, Phil claims boat is sold to an extremely happy client, spring comes and the rest of us go boating, boat gets sold as a shell next summer after Phil gets screwed by some sleazeball who sees him coming from a mile away. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Dam,it Matt you spoiled the ending for us.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

That's a neat application there Phil.

As of today, there is still no legitimate business by the name operating in NY.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly

That's a neat application there Phil.

As of today, there is still no legitimate business by the name operating in NY.

Who cares?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
Who cares?
If you were a person in a competing business, and Upstate Powerboats underbid you due to the fact that it was not legitimately registered and paying business expenses like licensing fees, insurance, and income taxes...I believe you would care.

If Phil has "gone legit," I am 100% in favor of him kicking ass and taking names.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.