my fountain i finished restoring up for grabs >

my fountain i finished restoring up for grabs

Notices

my fountain i finished restoring up for grabs

Old 12-13-2015, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
Hope the new owner takes care of it proper. I would hate to see it go to someone that didn't appreciate how absolutely truly gorgeous that thing is!!! Brings a tear to my eye when people don't take care things and destroy them!
Dang Dave, I seen you posted here and thought this beauty was coming out west where I might see it one day.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
Hope the new owner takes care of it proper. I would hate to see it go to someone that didn't appreciate how absolutely truly gorgeous that thing is!!! Brings a tear to my eye when people don't take care things and destroy them!
No worries Diamond. I am the guy buying this boat. I currently have a Checkmate Convincor. The boat gets flushed, washed and buffed dry after each use. The interior is also wiped down and carpet vacuumed. She gets waxed 3-4 times a year. I actually enjoy it all. It is kept on a lift with a full cover that even hides the drive. I sometimes annoy people by not letting them walk on the colored gel surfaces of the deck. After all, there is a white strip down the middle. I exercise the utmost caution around docks to prevent rash and immediately take fresh water to any dock lines that splash salty water. I will probably be even more restrictive with this boat. I plan to represent the proud Fountain lineage in the Chesapeake Bay area of MD and learn from you other owners. Now I need a cool name like Diamond Dave or Rattlesnake Jake.
Old 12-15-2015, 03:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,165 Likes on 1,409 Posts

Name the boat " Steel of a Deal " cuz u got one
Old 12-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fairweathertoy
No worries Diamond. I am the guy buying this boat. I plan to represent the proud Fountain lineage in the Chesapeake Bay area of MD and learn from you other owners. Now I need a cool name like Diamond Dave or Rattlesnake Jake.
Many, many years ago the owner of a local pub started calling me that and it stuck. Thanks for the kind words good luck with the boat.
Old 12-15-2015, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by buck35
Dang Dave, I seen you posted here and thought this beauty was coming out west where I might see it one day.
I wish it was out here I would love to see it!

No worries Diamond. I am the guy buying this boat. I currently have a Checkmate Convincor. The boat gets flushed, washed and buffed dry after each use. The interior is also wiped down and carpet vacuumed. She gets waxed 3-4 times a year. I actually enjoy it all. It is kept on a lift with a full cover that even hides the drive. I sometimes annoy people by not letting them walk on the colored gel surfaces of the deck. After all, there is a white strip down the middle. I exercise the utmost caution around docks to prevent rash and immediately take fresh water to any dock lines that splash salty water. I will probably be even more restrictive with this boat. I plan to represent the proud Fountain lineage in the Chesapeake Bay area of MD and learn from you other owners. Now I need a cool name like Diamond Dave or Rattlesnake Jake.
Sounds like you are the right man for the job! Make sure you post some pics of it when you get some power installed! Congrats!

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 12-15-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:53 PM
Registered

No worries Diamond. I am the guy buying this boat. I currently have a Checkmate Convincor. The boat gets flushed, washed and buffed dry after each use. The interior is also wiped down and carpet vacuumed. She gets waxed 3-4 times a year. I actually enjoy it all. It is kept on a lift with a full cover that even hides the drive. I sometimes annoy people by not letting them walk on the colored gel surfaces of the deck. After all, there is a white strip down the middle. I exercise the utmost caution around docks to prevent rash and

immediately take fresh water to any dock lines that splash salty water. I will probably be even more restrictive with this boat. I plan to represent the proud Fountain lineage in the Chesapeake Bay area of MD and learn from you other owners. Now I need a cool name like Diamond Dave or Rattlesnake Jake.
Your starting out right. You can't buy a boat from a better dude. Rob has always been willing to help out with the boat I bought from him 4 years ago now.

Last edited by the mayor; 12-15-2015 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my friend from down south ...... thanks for the compliment .. youre a good dude my friend .. one day well meet again and have drink of our choice and admire our boats side by side . thanks again till then cheers she b *****in

Last edited by ROB FREEMAN; 12-15-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 33outlawsst
Name the boat " Steel of a Deal " cuz u got one
I understand your thinking 33outlawsst but I need a name that embodies the incredible metamorphosis or "exorcism" she experienced. No doubt the owner (don't like to use names without prior OK) refurbished the boat with amazing artistic appeal, vision, knowledgeable contractors, top notch materials, flawless workmanship, and lot of soul.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
Many, many years ago the owner of a local pub started calling me that and it stuck. Thanks for the kind words good luck with the boat.
Thanks.If I went by my old nickname from years ago, I would be called Big Dave.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by the mayor
Your starting out right. You can't buy a boat from a better dude. Rob has always been willing to help out with the boat I bought from him 4 years ago now.
I believe you. He has graciously answered my many questions by phone or text as well as those by the guy doing the rigging. He has provided pictures, videos, historical documentation, specs and more. Great guy.

Last edited by fairweathertoy; 12-16-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.