Where are all the fountains going >

Where are all the fountains going

Notices

Where are all the fountains going

Old 12-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,161 Likes on 496 Posts

I'm no computer genius so I can't design anything with Photoshop and other programs but I can put a few ideas together and post the photos.....

See second post for pics......

RR
Old 12-27-2016, 08:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,161 Likes on 496 Posts

Before shot, old style Fountain

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563000[/ATTACH]

Tweak things up a little, very small Garmin and a bit of bling, I think it's a big improvement

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563001[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Where are all the fountains going-image.jpg   Where are all the fountains going-image.jpg  
Old 12-27-2016, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

I agree with Rob. The updated cabin which for the record should have been used in the new 38 is excellent. I could see maybe molding some gauge pods on the dash. I have a similar discussion on Facebook and someone mentioned steps to the sliding cabin door. If you do that you could delete the walkaround and make the cockpit a little wider like the old 38 fevers. Interesting idea but I do like the look of the lightning with the walk around also so it's a tough one
Old 12-27-2016, 11:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts

^^^^ The walk around is the one key component my wife really does use and makes our boat more user friendly for us at the launch/docks. The cabin door with the steps would be so nice to have versus going around the bolsters and exiting from the rear seats to get to the bow. BUT the walk around helps to make that move as painless as possible. Good problem to have.
This is a good discussion to have, no bashing but constructive critiques from owners and observers. I don't know a Fountain owner that wishes anything but success to the factory.

Last edited by VoodooRob; 12-27-2016 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Agreed. I always liked how the lightning vents and even my lightning(executioner in newer years) had the forward facing vents. That's only possible because of the walkaround. It's a minimal styling cue and obviously the fevers don't have it but I always liked it. Another option would be to incorporate or mold somehow some steps in the corner by passenger bolster. Nortech has something similar.

The glass windshield lightning top cap is almost perfect and I really like the vents on those. Love the split hatches and how the headrests are molded into them.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
1) An 1100 Tubo Boat w NXT?....gay
2) Most Nortech interiors look like Ronald McDondald banged a smurf and the interior is their offspring....the one u posted is only moderately terrible.
3) Nortech Vees are truely well known
their speed and handling....right.
4)I love skanks
Line 2=My vote for post of the year. Lmfao!
Old 12-28-2016, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Just do what Cigarette does. Add some additional logos and call it a remodel.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by halfgassed
Line 2=My vote for post of the year. Lmfao!
Its good to know that someone still has a sense of humor on OSO and doesn't need a safe space to go to, or a kitten to pet.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Agreed. I always liked how the lightning vents and even my lightning(executioner in newer years) had the forward facing vents. That's only possible because of the walkaround. It's a minimal styling cue and obviously the fevers don't have it but I always liked it. Another option would be to incorporate or mold somehow some steps in the corner by passenger bolster. Nortech has something similar.

The glass windshield lightning top cap is almost perfect and I really like the vents on those. Love the split hatches and how the headrests are molded into them.
Even something like the ZR uses.

Definitely keep the split hatches. That makes engine work sooo much easier.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How about an exclusive steering wheel. Some indication of exclusiveness. I see them all with a wheel you can buy off oso here. Nothing special.. I put a sea ray wheel in my boat . It's custom in every way. No one has one like it. I did some bondo work to remove the sea ray s etc..
Attached Thumbnails Where are all the fountains going-20130528_171900.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.