Notices

Mid Summer's Peconic Boat Blast

Old 05-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mid Summer's Peconic Boat Blast

We are organizing a Fun Run to Claudio's of Greenport LI for lunch. The month is July and the date is the 10th with a rain date of the 11th. The time is 11:00 - 11:30 AM. Two fleets will converge on Claudio's resturaunt; one from the LI Sound with, the other from the Peconic. A Northern meets Southern fleet kind of thing.

The Northern group consisting of Long Island's North Shore, Southern Connecticut and even RI. The Southern Group consisting of Southern Long Island and anyone from Jersey ( Pat you reading this?) ......

Those interested should post. We would have to firm the number of boats and people fast as we would need to talk to the folks at Claudio's.

Let's roll with this thing!!

I have changed (and will be changing) this 1st post to reflect the latest decisions. That way folks don't have to dive through the entire thread to get the latest info, or even open the thread if they use the preview mode recently installed by the our hosts Offshore only.

Last edited by nolimits; 06-01-2004 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Update info....
Old 05-24-2004, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Mid Summer's Peconic Boat Blast

Count Mariner's Cove in! Also if you need any help organizing let me know. I can arrange for launching in Hampton Bays for anyone trailering. Alos if anyone knows hot to Contact Greg or if he is reading this Please have him call me (631)-728-0286 at work or my cell (631)-872-3672. I have a really big favor to ask him. Thanks.

- Vinnie
Mariner's Cove Marine (Mariner's Cove Racing)

Count Mariner's Cove in! Also if you need any help organizing let me know. I can arrange for launching in Hampton Bays for anyone trailering. Alos if anyone knows hot to Contact Greg or if he is reading this Please have him call me (631)-728-0286 at work or my cell (631)-872-3672. I have a really big favor to ask him. Thanks.

- Vinnie

- Vinnie
Old 05-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ok Vinnie, your in for three times.... '

Congrats to Gregg, Fastfountain35 on becoming an Uncle today... I would have liked Gregg as an Uncle when I was a kid... Nephew or Neice Gregg???
Old 05-25-2004, 03:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You can count me in on the run, looking forward to the details...any idea of a proposed date? I make the assumption of a Saturday with Sunday weather backup...yes? Tricky919, you gettin' this??

G-
Old 05-25-2004, 07:39 AM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tripps and Peconic where are you???? Now is the time for all those charts on the site!!
Old 05-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Registered

Cool Re: Mid Summer's Peconic Boat Blast

Hello all,
This is Duncan. Caren and I are in. Check out the photos Steve took of my new Fountain Dragonfire on his photo link.. Thanks Steve. Please Email the better ones to me at [email protected].. Also thanks for allowing me to use your lift until Vinnie finishes your repairs... I checked with Doug Carmen at Hydrohoist and am awaiting his return call. So much for his promise to have my lift upgraded by mid May.. If anyone on the southshore knows of a Hydrohoist available 7500lbs-9000lbs, I am interested....
Old 05-25-2004, 09:30 AM
Registered

Hey Steve, in case I forget to mention it, We should place this thread on the Poker Run section so that more people may see it....
Old 05-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Duncan, you can't place this thread there and here, but you can start a thread there with directions to this thread. I'll wait on doing that until we have a reasonable format worked out here first. Once we know what we are doing, we can advertise....

Quick Reply: Mid Summer's Peconic Boat Blast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.