27 Pricing information >

27 Pricing information

Notices

27 Pricing information

Old 12-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 27 Pricing information

Local bank has a 2000 27 Fever. Last time I saw hour meter it said 180hrs, shows 20x now. Boat has been completley stripped. No engine, drive, tabs, stereo, gauges, wires, swim ladder, etc. It is hull/deck/windshield. What do you think it is worth? No rot, no chips/scratches, good condition hull.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 27 Pricing information

Hyper,

So its a 2000 just hull, man you are looking at some work but could save $$ big. Totally stripped but not needing any cosmetic, I will take a stab and say 5-10K this is assuming you need Bolsters, seats, interior, wiring, k-planes, bilge pumps, eletrical, carpet, lighting, hatch/cover, and yes entire drive, motor, and all the parts that go with it.

If you have a shop, time and 25K extra you may be able to make it happen. The best thing to do would be to find that wrecked 42Fountain that went into the tree and buy all the Fountain stuff you could off of that boat.

WILL
Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

That 42 is back at the factory.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

ARe they going to fix that 42?
Old 12-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Registered

The thing is not worth anything. There would be very few people who, even if they wanted a Fountain, would buy it. Way too much work for most people to tackle. Tell them you will do them a favor and take it off there hands. That is, if you really want it! Remember, you have to locate, buy and install all the stuff to make it a running boat. This could end up costing you more than you could buy a "complete" boat for.

You are doing them a favor just taking it off there hands. It would cost them $$ to have it hauled to the junk yard. If you really want it, start by telling them you will take it for nothing and go up from there.

It could be a fun project, just work out the numbers first!
Old 12-07-2004, 10:53 PM

I partially agree with Innthered, it will be allot of work and the only way to really build it with out loosing money is to find a wrecked boat and strip the parts from it. It can be done, I would e-mail "Too Old" I think he has rebuilt allot of boats and could give you an idea of what used parts can be obtained for.

AS for the TREE FOUNTAIN, no way its at the factory unless the owner is claiming a Warranty claim on it Seriously what woulf Fountain want with it, they can't sell any of the parts (to much liability) ????????

WILL
Old 12-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Registered

Saw the boat at the factory Monday. The pictures do not fully describe the damage to that boat. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!! I think that the boat has already been sold.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Registered

Oh, boat is on a nice MYCO trailer.

Think 5k is about right for it?
Old 12-08-2004, 01:57 PM

The trailer is worth 2-3k used so 5K for all of it sounds like a winner. If you do get it I will take as many pics of mine (a 2001) and e-mail them to you to help rebuild it. Hey if you don't get it I have a friend who may be interested.

WILL
Old 12-08-2004, 04:37 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The boat was at the factory. What a mess. I would offer them a grand for thier trouble. It will cost 2-3K to bring to the dump.

Quick Reply: 27 Pricing information

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.