Notices

I'm Coming Down!

Old 04-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm Coming Down!

Guys,

I just convinced (conned?) my buddy into driving my F-350 down to Naples and I'll fly down on 5/4 - getting in around 11am. I will be staying until 5/10 or so, so we'll have plenty to time to go out on the boats!

I will need some help getting the 342 onto my trailer and prepping it for the drive back to PA; hopefully I can enlist some help from you guys!

I can't believe it's almost summer. Mike, Nate and John - see, up north, it's not 85 degrees year-round. There are these things called 'seasons'...Awww, never mind!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Registered

Talking Re: I'm Coming Down!

Originally Posted by cbeastwood
Guys,

I just convinced (conned?) my buddy into driving my F-350 down to Naples and I'll fly down on 5/4 - getting in around 11am. I will be staying until 5/10 or so, so we'll have plenty to time to go out on the boats!

I will need some help getting the 342 onto my trailer and prepping it for the drive back to PA; hopefully I can enlist some help from you guys!

I can't believe it's almost summer. Mike, Nate and John - see, up north, it's not 85 degrees year-round. There are these things called 'seasons'...Awww, never mind!
No problem on the help. We'll be in touch.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: I'm Coming Down!

Guys,

Hello Craig,

I'm sure you are aware of Poker Runs America run out of Ft Meyers Beach on Sat. May 6th. If you were not planning on running you may want to take in the show. I know we go to Useppa Island for lunch and am assuming we will run offshore of Sanibel etc to Boca Grande Pass. Needs to be confirmed tho. Maybe we will see you there.
Bob
Old 04-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Registered

Bob,

I here you are going to meet Adam this week, I hope he can get the kinks out for you.

I tried to give you a call on your cell this afternoon, got your voice mail, give me a shout when you can.

It looks like your event is starting to grow!!!!

See you on Friday, stay in touch.

John
Old 04-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Registered

Craig,
You know the Naples gang will give you a hand, but it will cost you.........a few cold ones!!!!
John
Old 04-19-2006, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Bob,

I here you are going to meet Adam this week, I hope he can get the kinks out for you.

I tried to give you a call on your cell this afternoon, got your voice mail, give me a shout when you can.

It looks like your event is starting to grow!!!!

See you on Friday, stay in touch.

John
Hello again John,

Back at my post. I am meeting Adam at the boat at 8:30 Thursday morning to see what we can get sorted out. With you and Sonny speaking so highly of him I'm sure he will take care of that static problem. I will let you know how we make out with it and thanks for the reference.
See you Friday afternoon.
Bob
Old 04-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Registered

Guys,

Thanks for the offers of help. I will have plenty of Corona available!

Also, I didn't realize it but I guess it'll be CINCO DE MAYO at THE CABANA BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Guys,

Thanks for the offers of help. I will have plenty of Corona available!

Also, I didn't realize it but I guess it'll be CINCO DE MAYO at THE CABANA BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Craig,

Speaking of the Cabana Bar, I spent some time there with Mike and Nate this afternoon. Just some last minute details for Sat. fun run. Nate thinks he has a line on some crime scene tape to block off a section of Keywaydin for the boats on Saturday. Leave it to the Naples gang to come up with creative ideas. I'm thinking in terms of caution tape and they come up the crime scene tape. Too funny.
Bob