Notices

Anything Going On?

Old 06-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anything Going On?

Anything planned or ideas for the next couple of weekends or the rest of the month?
My boat is back from the shop, need to test her out.
Here's the best part, they had the boat for two weeks. When I got it back, took it to the ramp, dumped it in the water, started it up, ... ... ... Same problem. Alarm still going off.
Spent a grand, still had the problem.
She's fixed now, should have done the work myself to start with. lol You live and learn. Anyway, nice to get it back out on the water.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Anything Going On?

Who lost an engine this past Sunday in a nice lookin Formula right off Bonita Beach around 10am ???? Looks like they had a boat full of people headin south when they came off plane ..... idled for a while .... then turned around and idled up north along the beach back toward FMB.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Will be going out on Sat & Sun
Attached Thumbnails Anything Going On?-dscn1073.jpg   Anything Going On?-dscn1071.jpg  
Old 06-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Registered

So far, Sunday at Keywaden for my crew.....
Old 06-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was out this past sunday with the family. I launched from Cape Coral midpoint. A Formula launched right after me. If its the same boat. I saw him around Estero area. then head back to FMB. Nice looking boat. White with red and blue strip.

I headed innercostal up to North Captiva. Anchored out there for some fun and sun.
I have a bud visitng this weekend from Chi-town. I will be out on Saturday. Dont know where yet. Probrably will fly by FMB see how the waters are. Maybe down towards bonita. If they're rough I will stay inland of Sanibel.
Dennis
Old 06-07-2006, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Hey I miss all you guys. Now if I were down there I would be happy to organize a run. Someone will have to pick up the ball till I get back in late Sept.
Predator left Ft Meyers last night and will be here in Ontario tomorrow afternoon. Saturday we have a Poker Run on Lake Simcoe which is an hour north of Toronto then we go down to Laconia, New Hampshire next week.
I will keep in touch some over the summer months and look forward to next fall and winter. If anyone is coming this way be sure to contact me.
Will see Jayboat if he comes to Toronto for the OSS races in July.
Bob
Old 06-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
then we go down to Laconia, New Hampshire next week.
Bob
Did you bring your boat to the Winni ???.... if yes i will check for you ...cause we stay at Bristol (Newfound lake....20 minute to the Weird Beach) for the week-end ....take care
CIAO
Old 06-08-2006, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Bob, if the wind from the north kicks up Saturday and Simcoe gets ugly, do you perchance have room for my butt in the big boat????? 6 foot rollers and a 25 foot cat can get real ugly real fast. I make a really talented boat Biotch and line jockey

See ya soon

Sean
Old 06-08-2006, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hey Bob, if the wind from the north kicks up Saturday and Simcoe gets ugly, do you perchance have room for my butt in the big boat????? 6 foot rollers and a 25 foot cat can get real ugly real fast. I make a really talented boat Biotch and line jockey

See ya soon

Sean
Hey Sean,

Yes, I will have room for you. Light on crew this weekend as some of my buds head down to Laconia Friday to get a head start on things. I think they will be dead by the time I arrive. I told Raymond I would have room for some of his boys as well.
See you Fri night at the ZOO ?
Bob
Old 06-08-2006, 08:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
Did you bring your boat to the Winni ???.... if yes i will check for you ...cause we stay at Bristol (Newfound lake....20 minute to the Weird Beach) for the week-end ....take care
CIAO
Hi,

Remember you from your trip to Florida and Dry Tortugas. We will be in Laconia on Thurs 15th till late Sunday morning the 18th. My cell phone number is 519 498 6945. Look us up.
Weird Beach? Wow - I gotta see that. Always looking for something new !! Oh, yes. Bring your girls !!
Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.