Notices

Long awaited Informational Thread for June 30 Fun Run

Old 06-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wondering

Originally Posted by microo
Rodney L and his group of 5 were planning to joint in on the run in a 43 Nor-Tech this Saturday; if we can be included?

Thanks

Mike
Beverage Director
Team Nor-Tech Diesel
Sounds great looking forward to this.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just updated the weather forecast (pretty much the same) for Saturday. Also, I talked this afternoon with Terry from Guy Harveys they are expecting us and are delighted to have us. Should be a fun time for all.

In other news, I was on my way home today driving up I-75 and if it isn't bad enough that I have a hard time keeping up with the Nor-techs and the like when on the water, I was passed by the Bud Select boat heading North on the trailer
Very cool sight though

John
Old 06-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Registered

John,
Great site to see indeed(budslect).

Jayboat will be riding with us.

Weather is looking better according to this mornings forecast(Friday) less chance of rain 30% from 50% and less winds from the south.

Dennis
Old 06-29-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

Dennis,

That is great it will be good to have Jay along. I may be hopping on board with Jack(Old School Muscle) If I can work it out. Thanks Jack.
If not Jay knows the way into Esplanade so you may want to take the lead into the pass. Nate has told me he will also be joining the group in his Island Runner just outside Gordon's to help get everyone into the Esplanade.

John
Old 06-29-2007, 07:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 152 Likes on 91 Posts

Whoa there, pilgrim! If you depend on me to get us there we could wind up in Key West. Remember that times I've been there I was facing the rear of the boat with a camera glued to my face...

I'm looking forward to it, thanks Dennis. My guess is that between all of us we should be able find it.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered

John
Find out what time Jack is launching. I know one time he launched from the midpoint bridge( Everest) in cape coral.
I am thinking of 9-9:15. Its about a 45-1 hr ride to sanibel. unless you go above the posted speed of 25mph....Hmmmm.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default Interesting

Originally Posted by Specialized
Just updated the weather forecast (pretty much the same) for Saturday. Also, I talked this afternoon with Terry from Guy Harveys they are expecting us and are delighted to have us. Should be a fun time for all.

In other news, I was on my way home today driving up I-75 and if it isn't bad enough that I have a hard time keeping up with the Nor-techs and the like when on the water, I was passed by the Bud Select boat heading North on the trailer
Very cool sight though

John
Thats interesting because 2 days ago I saw Balistic heading south on I-75, and I thought she had been sold.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bowtye8,

Just confirmed that John and his son will be riding with us. I plan on lauching about 9:45 at the Midpoint and being under way by no later than 10 AM. Should put us at the Causeway by 10:45.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Registered

Jack
Sounds good. I should still be there when you arrive. Pretty easy to launch. Looking foward to make the run with you all.
Dennis
Old 06-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Registered

Thank you again for the ride Jack also thanks Dennis for extending the offer for my son and I as well

I called the Dockmaster @ Esplanade this afternoon and even though the dock is public and he cannot reserve it for per say he said he will keep an area of the docks open for us we need to be ready to raft up if necessary so make sure to bring your fenders.

Nate we will look for you in the Island runner as we come by Gordon's. See you all in the AM
John

Quick Reply: Long awaited Informational Thread for June 30 Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.