Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule

Notices

Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule

Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

While I'm at it...
I got so many great shots from the Turkey Run I thought I'd remind you guys what a good time we had!
Attached Thumbnails Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-slow-cruise-sm.jpg   Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-dsc_2101mm.jpg   Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-dsc_2318m.jpg  

Old 09-11-2007, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Nice work Jay. Your contribution to FMO is invaluable and greatly appreciated. That is why until you get your next boat there is always an open seat for you on PREDATOR. Er... well you might have to stand but you are on the boat ! LOL
Bob

Ohy yes, Larry did say too that the trip to Everglades City was fascinating.

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 09-11-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Regarding Tom's idea of philanthropic affiliation - what if one of the fun runs was dedicated to Jennifer Molter's trust?
Old 09-12-2007, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by cbeastwood
Regarding Tom's idea of philanthropic affiliation - what if one of the fun runs was dedicated to Jennifer Molter's trust?
Nice thought Craig but I think the Trust is in good shape right now. I will be meeting with the trustees when down. I can tell you that Jennifur is enrolled in Edison College and according to her grandmother, enthusiastic and doing well. We will be recieving a copy of her marks eventually and will monitor her progress. Her tuition is paid for as well as her books. We will have lots of opportunity in the future to raise additional funds if needed but would suggest we consider another worthwhile charity at this time.
Bob
Old 09-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Registered

Count me in for any run, anytime, after December 15th. If weather is bad up here (Chicago), I'll try to push it up to make the run on the 8th. I've been looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Count me in for any run, anytime, after December 15th. If weather is bad up here (Chicago), I'll try to push it up to make the run on the 8th. I've been looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Great to hear from you, Dan. Hope you had a good summer. The Gulf will be a piece of cake compared to Lake Michigan ! LOL
See you in December.
Bob
Old 09-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

Hey Bob,

I just got back from Lake Cumberland and got your message. You can hopefully count us in for all of the runs. I look forward to another great boating season with all of you. Let me know what I can help with on the setup.

John
Old 09-16-2007, 08:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

A new thread has been started confirming the schedule for Oct / Nov / Dec / January 08. The only change from the proposed schedule in post #1 of this thread is moving the October run to the 20th to avoid the Ft Lauderdale boat show.
Bob
Old 10-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered

Default dec 8 fun run

I'm coming down to florida from Ohio for a few months during the winter and will be staying in Cape Coral. I'm bringing a 35 Nordic and I'm looking forward to joining in the fun run if it's okay with your club. I was down there last March and ran the fun run to Cabbage Key with you guys from Florida. Hope to see everyone on the 8th or definitely on the 1st of Jan.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jim B
I'm coming down to florida from Ohio for a few months during the winter and will be staying in Cape Coral. I'm bringing a 35 Nordic and I'm looking forward to joining in the fun run if it's okay with your club. I was down there last March and ran the fun run to Cabbage Key with you guys from Florida. Hope to see everyone on the 8th or definitely on the 1st of Jan.
Welcome back to south west Florida Jim. Best boating in the south! Watch for details on threads that will be posted with details on each run. See you soon.
Bob

Quick Reply: Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.