October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread >

October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Notices

October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by US MUSL
Glad to see you guys still got together. I called John at 10:25 AM when I realized I was the only one at the Sanibel Bridge on Saturday. We decided to make a run to Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda and enjoyed the day up there.

See you guys on the next one.
Jack,

I am so sorry that I was not able to contact you yesterday concerning the run. There were just so many things going back and forth. I am glad to see that you all made a good day of it anyway. Look forward to seeing you on the next one.

John
Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Well just settled in. Boat is washed and parked for the time being. Guys it was a great day today. Had a blast. Great to see everyone!!! Hopefully I will try to make the next big run.

Jay should have some great pics.
Dennis
Very much enjoyed seeing you Jay again Dennis. Glad you were able to join us. Love that 35 outlaw. You really have me thinking now. I might just have to change my screen name to Outlawized. Can't wait to see the pics. Beleive it or not we actually got the old tug airborne today after you all turned back north. Bob and Nate thanks for running my speed today, that had to be tough with the great water conditions we had
All in all an interesting weekend, 1 big fun run ends up being two mini fun runs. See you all soon
John
Old 10-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Registered

It was fantastic to see everyone on Saturday!!!

Glad everyone had fun today!!
Sorry I missed it ...had to work...

See you all soon,
Hans
Old 10-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John(specialized or I like the outlawized) If the water is to rough for my 35 on the east coast...Hmmm John I may make you a offer you cant refuse.
John what props you running on the 38?

The day was great. Things happen like weather. The minirun was still a run. Us FMO'ers getting together for a good time.

Thanks for the crew of Jay and Steve(wildman)
Jay post those pics. You all came by looking great. Predator had its rooster shooting way up. pics should look great.
Dennis
Old 10-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bowtye8
John(specialized or I like the outlawized) If the water is to rough for my 35 on the east coast...Hmmm John I may make you a offer you cant refuse.
That is funny, check out the Baja section I have already started asking my questions

John
Old 10-21-2007, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Wow. Another great day on SW Florida waters.
My boat out of Marco, John ( Specialized) and Paul R. in the Apache Flyin' Falcon out of Naples and Dennis ( Bowtye8) out of Cape Coral. Also great to see OSO's Jayboat, Megabyte*3 and Wildman1.
We ran up to Ft Myers Beach to The Matanza Inn for lunch as planned. No mechanical problems, lots of sunshine. You could say it was a great day!
It was great to see everyone. I was able to renew an aquaintance in Paul R after not seeing him for 15 years. In the late 80's and early 90's we both kept offshore boats at the Goodland Bay Marina near Marco. We were the bad boys of Marco back then ! LOL Not sure what I am now . LOL
Anxious to see Jays pics which are always the best. I took some which I will post after I get some dinner in me.
Thanks John for organizing a great weekend, under pressure!
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 10-21-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

Yep... another great day on the wawa with you guys. I had a blast as always, and for once I got to take some pix of my favorite Nor-Tech and my favorite Canadian! eh?
Attached Thumbnails October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6157blur.jpg  
Old 10-21-2007, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dunno about this crew... they all look like they should be in handcuffs... Dennis (bowtye8), Steve (Wildman1) & Ken (to be announced).

John (Specialized/Outlawized) on cruise control and for once I got all the boats in the run in one frame!
Attached Thumbnails October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6058m.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6078m.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6123m.jpg  

Old 10-21-2007, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Paul's Apache is the real deal.
Attached Thumbnails October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6133m.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6110m.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6106m.jpg  

Old 10-21-2007, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

more
Attached Thumbnails October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6104m.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6115m.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_6200m.jpg  

Quick Reply: October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.