Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Ft Myers Offshore
The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !! >

The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!

Notices

The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

The Hooters girls are going to be soooo disappointed if we cannot make it. Although it would be hard to tell by this picture !! LOL

I will wait for a day and hope for a miracle before we pull the plug on Saturdays run. It does not look good tho. We will not wait until the last minute to cancel this time.

Plan "B" is to drive over to Tarpon Point Marina Estates say around 1:30 PM. The girls will still feed us, then maybe around 3 PM we can drive over to Rum Runners and sit around telling stories or something like that ? LOL
Bob
Attached Thumbnails The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!-pictures-hooters-girls.jpg  
Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by WS402
Is the 34 Hustler a custom Orange paint job ? If so , sharp lookin boat , saw them the other day around the south end of FMB .
Yes, that would be them. Brian H. did say they went up to FMB.
Bob
Old 03-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
The Hooters girls are going to be soooo disappointed if we cannot make it. Although it would be hard to tell by this picture !! LOL

I will wait for a day and hope for a miracle before we pull the plug on Saturdays run. It does not look good tho. We will not wait until the last minute to cancel this time.

Plan "B" is to drive over to Tarpon Point Marina Estates say around 1:30 PM. The girls will still feed us, then maybe around 3 PM we can drive over to Rum Runners and sit around telling stories or something like that ? LOL
Bob
Thats one of the things I love about FMO, even if the weather is bad, nobody sits at home, there is always something to do. I have to help a buddy move on Saturday, or I would come over and meet y'all for lunch, hope the forecast gets better for ya.

Rick
Old 03-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Party at your house?
No, no, no, Hans is hosting the F.M.O. party at McDonalds so we can use the play area...........

It figures that on my off weekend, the weather is not BOATING friendly............however, looks like nice motorcycling weather............. I just busted my.............knuckles to get the impellors changed in the boat this week too!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

SAT. MARCH 8th RUN CANCELED

With a small craft advisory in effect ( see link below ) and winds forecast at 20 - 25 knots and seas running 7 - 11 ft. we have no choice but to cancel our Saturday run. Sorry, but if we want to have lunch with the Hooters girls we will have to plan on going by car. I will be there around 1 or 1:30 PM latest ( unless it is pouring rain ) and like I said maybe around 3 ish we could go over to Rum Runners for awhile.
Hope to see you there.
Bob

http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=gmz856

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 03-06-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Registered

Still a good plan,count us in.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Registered

I'll bring the wife and kid. We love Hooters!
Tom
Old 03-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

We wont be in town until Sunday, Anyone going to be running later in the week at all?
Old 03-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probally be running several times Fri Mar 14 - Mon Mar 17, depending on weather. My son-in-law and daughter will be in town. Hoping to get some boatin in.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Surfs up !!

Marco Beach this morning. Looks like we made the right call. Guess I will drive over to Tarpon Point in awhile and have some " wings ".
Bob
Attached Thumbnails The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!-103_0345-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!-103_0347-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!-103_0349-%5B800x600%5D.jpg  

Quick Reply: The Hooters girls want to buy our lunch on Sat. March 8th !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.