Oct 11th Fun Run Rollcall >

Oct 11th Fun Run Rollcall

Notices

Oct 11th Fun Run Rollcall

Old 10-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For those budget boaters out there
To save possible uneccessary cost in the future let us take a look at those stainless headers before replacing There is always a chance, depending on where the damage is that we can fix them. We are a fabrication shop specializing in aluminum but we also work with stainless, bronze, and titanium.

See you next week
Thanks for the info John but trust me, I am the definition of Mr. Budget. I've had these old headers repaired/welded several times. It's like sticking you finger in the dam trying to stop a leak, and it finds another way out. So before losing a motor, I opted to take the plunge and protect my investment.

Offshore Performance Specialties in Ft. Myers measured and ordered 4 custom 4.5 inch dry tail pipes/CMI E-Top combos. At $3300 a motor, they beat Gil and Stainless Marine prices, plus you get that great header look.

My employer buys back our unused vacation time every year, so I'm using this bonus money to cover a majority of the cost, but it still stings.

Looking forward to seeing you John. Atleast I will have someone to cruise down with me in the 45-50 mph club. We will have to ask Jay to take our pics before he leaves us in his wake.

Jack
Old 10-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Planning driving over and catching a ride with Bob. Thanks again Bob

Funny This year my employer is on the stance they will not carry vacation/pto time to next year. Its use it or lose it. 6 weeks. I know most will say take it all...but I am responsible for the shop performance. Double edge sword. If I am not around and during these tuff times. They ask what the heck is going on....To top it off.... no buy out/sell back for managment

Will be nice to see the FMO gang again.
Dennis
Old 10-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If Sue and I are still in town we'll be at the bridge saturday.Might have to make a quick trip north.Will know by tues? Pete
Old 10-04-2008, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by peterj
If Sue and I are still in town we'll be at the bridge saturday.Might have to make a quick trip north.Will know by tues? Pete
Hope it works out for you to make it Peter. Look forward to seeing you again.

It looks like the boat count is around 8 confirmed so far and a couple of maybe's. Looking good.
Bob
Old 10-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered

Two crappy weekends of weather in a row, but it looks good for the run so far.....................

"Looking forward to seeing you John. Atleast I will have someone to cruise down with me in the 45-50 mph club. We will have to ask Jay to take our pics before he leaves us in his wake."

Hey Jack, Make that three of us, I'm not that fast.

Last edited by NaplesBaja; 10-04-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Registered

Hey Everybody,
Not going to be able to make this run. Been a few changes in the last 12 months.

Got Married, moved to the opposite corner of the country (Seattle, WA), and sold the boat.

Finally get the boat running to perfection, and I sell it! lol Just to far to trailer the boat.

Hey Hans, sold the boat to a guy in upstate NY. Boat went back home! lol

Will be visiting from time to time and will keep reading the posts. Love the new website!

Hope you all have a great boating season!!!

Terry Kraft
pashn8boater
Old 10-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Registered

Wow! Terry!

Congrats on getting married!

Where in NY did the boat go to?

All the best,
Hans
Old 10-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hope it works out for you to make it Peter. Look forward to seeing you again.

It looks like the boat count is around 8 confirmed so far and a couple of maybe's. Looking good.
Bob
Hey Bob, how are we looking for # of boats now? Where are all the Nor-Tech boys?
Old 10-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered

Happy to say,didn't have to go north this weekend so will meet at bridge, may have more guest's. Will update head count later today.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will not make this weekends FMO run to Naples, but we are already planning for the turkey day weekend run to PG and then the overnight at South Seas. It will be my wife’s maiden voyage on this Skater.

Have a safe and enjoyable day.

Jay, Looking forward to your usual copious collection of photos.

Quick Reply: Oct 11th Fun Run Rollcall

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.