Notices

Few shots from Miami Race

Old 04-20-2005, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Few shots from Miami Race

Waterfoul, The Miami Boys own the boat and were VERY NICE to loan us their boat for the Miami Race last week but it's THE JERSEY BOYZ running that Pantera! Your 100% right, Joe and Pepe make a hell of a boat, Thank you guy's but all my THANKS go out to Albert of The Miami Boys for giving us his boat with only a few words of advice, run the hell out of us and make us proud which I hope we did.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Todesca
I just checked out your photo gallery. You did a Great job!!
I like the fact that you got a shot of almost all the boat in EVERY class, not just many shot's of a few boats in the upper classes. Jo
Thanks, I try to cover them all but the Jersey Boyz have a priority and I find the not "upper class" enjoy their photos a lot more.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Yeah, more shots of the Joisy Boyz!! Augie, glad you came back in one piece.... But... did you WIN? I have not seen the results... is there somewhere to view the results??
Old 04-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Hey I have one more question: Why are the Miami Joisy Boyz and Wassup Racing running with 3 guys? Trend these days is to run with 2... Grumpy Old Men being the usual exception.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Yeah, more shots of the Joisy Boyz!! Augie, glad you came back in one piece.... But... did you WIN? I have not seen the results... is there somewhere to view the results??
Here is a link for the results, looks like he did I think, it says Kieth Mccue and August Pensa in Team Nesquik AMF Offshore
http://www.superboat.com/results.cfm
Old 04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shane B
James great pics on your site thanks
Thanks, tried to pick some of the better ones out of over a thousand. Some did not work to well shooting from one side of the track to the other.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:08 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jeaston
Thanks, tried to pick some of the better ones out of over a thousand. Some did not work to well shooting from one side of the track to the other.

photos look good..... water looks smooth....
Old 04-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
photos look good..... water looks smooth....
There might be a couple who would argue How ya been?
Old 04-20-2005, 08:23 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jeaston
There might be a couple who would argue How ya been?
not too bad..... i am going to bring the boat down for the run this summer but i hope i can keep up with you guys, even the tow boats looks to have speedmasters on it, i like the looks of that fountain though, i have always liked those yellow ones... i might be regulated to tow boat since i will be in the back running 100..

boat should be ready for some pics by memorial day, it's in the paint process now and getting a new interior...
Old 04-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
not too bad..... i am going to bring the boat down for the run this summer but i hope i can keep up with you guys, even the tow boats looks to have speedmasters on it, i like the looks of that fountain though, i have always liked those yellow ones... i might be regulated to tow boat since i will be in the back running 100..

boat should be ready for some pics by memorial day, it's in the paint process now and getting a new interior...
Kool, well the tow boat has to wait on the damn building to get done Think I may be at LOTO doing areial for their pokkerrun. They just cost more to fix when they break (and they will)

Quick Reply: Few shots from Miami Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.