Notices

Jacksonville-Whos going?

Old 06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Jacksonville-Whos going?

Originally Posted by Steet
Look me up. I always have some good Tenn. moonshine available for the needy. Believe me, it is real good.
I had a swig out of a jar once.WOW i was fried
Old 06-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had some smooth corn liquor, but I've also tasted rot gut white lightning.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sheesh thats a handsome looking fella in post 96 if i do say so my self !! ill be there !!
Attached Thumbnails Jacksonville-Whos going?-pantera-dock-1-offshoreonly.jpg  
Old 06-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Registered

I've run into a potential snag, health wise. Had my 38th major skin cancer surgery today, took a hunk out of my back about 2/3rds size of a deck of cards. Stitched up three levels internally and I think 16 across the top. There's another one that needs to come out and was going to try to do them both today but the first one took too long. I'm "n call" for any cancellations early next week but right not scheduled until Thursday afternoon. "Doc" won't let me do the run if I don't have it before Tuesday night, he's afraid the bouncing around would break the internal stitches and potentially cause internal bleeding. I don't mind the surgeries but the timing always seems to just suck. So right now I'm on standby. Unless I get real lucky it does not look promising.

So right now I'm home, sore as hell, and pissed off.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I've run into a potential snag, health wise. Had my 38th major skin cancer surgery today, took a hunk out of my back about 2/3rds size of a deck of cards. Stitched up three levels internally and I think 16 across the top. There's another one that needs to come out and was going to try to do them both today but the first one took too long. I'm "n call" for any cancellations early next week but right not scheduled until Thursday afternoon. "Doc" won't let me do the run if I don't have it before Tuesday night, he's afraid the bouncing around would break the internal stitches and potentially cause internal bleeding. I don't mind the surgeries but the timing always seems to just suck. So right now I'm on standby. Unless I get real lucky it does not look promising.

So right now I'm home, sore as hell, and pissed off.

DUDE!! get well.. I have had a few removals as well but nothing that big! You can always come up and watch from the beach with me and of course JC after 10 minutes
Old 06-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steet
Look me up. I always have some good Tenn. moonshine available for the needy. Believe me, it is real good.

My old office in TN had a restored "home brewing machine" in the lobby.... it was a great ice breaker
Old 06-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF

I had a swig out of a jar once.WOW i was fried

Chase it with pickle juice and you will be all set
Old 06-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
DUDE!! get well.. I have had a few removals as well but nothing that big! You can always come up and watch from the beach with me and of course JC after 10 minutes

Thanks. I'm afraid I'd start crying and completely embarrass myself.

Hell of a way for PIM leader to act....

This is now 3 runs in the last two years that have been srewed up by a skin cancer surgery. It's getting "too
old".....

I'm going to go sulk some more.....

p.s.: including internal stitches, I'm closing in on 4,500. Yeah, forty five hundred friggin stitches. I'd guess 500 of them were external. Could be off by 50.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Thanks. I'm afraid I'd start crying and completely embarrass myself.

Hell of a way for PIM leader to act....

This is now 3 runs in the last two years that have been srewed up by a skin cancer surgery. It's getting "too
old".....

I'm going to go sulk some more.....

p.s.: including internal stitches, I'm closing in on 4,500. Yeah, forty five hundred friggin stitches. I'd guess 500 of them were external. Could be off by 50.

DAM!! are the 100 from Bobby included in that number? Sh1t Dude... I have had 5 or 6 spots removed along with a few "suspect" moles....but that is nuts! Sounds like the are going pretty deep to get it.... I would rather miss a few poker runs here and there than never get to see another one... Take Care!
Old 06-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
DAM!! are the 100 from Bobby included in that number? Sh1t Dude... I have had 5 or 6 spots removed along with a few "suspect" moles....but that is nuts! Sounds like the are going pretty deep to get it.... I would rather miss a few poker runs here and there than never get to see another one... Take Care!

No, the 16,789 from Bobby aren't included....

I was a "sungod" all my life and I'm German/Scandanavian decent, the exact WRONG skin type to be in the sun. Who knew????? Anyway they are at least slowing down. When the first ones hit back in Oct of 98', I went over ten months when I ALWAYS had stitches in me. I think last year I only had 3, maybe 4, after all these they get kind of blurry although I certainly know which were my first three.

They took one off my right ear that left a dime sized hole in the flat part of the upper half. Had to have a skin graft taken from inside my arm. Then on another one on my right cheek, you could see my teeth from the outside, and he did that so well you can just barely see a scar. I prefer the big ol' raggedy scars, like on my arms, back, legs, chest, ect.

When people ask me about them I just point and go: Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby,

I'm just bummed cause this is the biggest/ most important event I've ever looked forward to. I mean "Too Old's" going to be there. That in itself is of monumental significance.

However this morning I am moving EXTREMELY gingerly.

I am now never farther than 10 ft. away from my Coppertone SPF 49, and my skin surgeon says that at some point they will stop appearing although it may take another 20 years for that to happen. On well, I'm not planning on going anywhere. If "Probie" couldn't get me off the ice, what chance does skin cancer have???????

Quick Reply: Jacksonville-Whos going?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.